Change “soring inho a new adventures”

to

“soaring into new adventures”

5 Likes

It’s all been fixed folks.

54 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:Thats awesome

5 Likes

Again what an amazing :star_struck: collectors card that we will all be proud to display. Way to knock the ball out of the park once again @CADMAN & @DougDawson! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Collecting pictures for the BOG LSD @DougDawson Movie to be released at the 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary. :sunglasses:

Currently running a vote for the stickers to use for the OverGrow anniversary.

Have a great weekend. :smiley:

40 Likes

That’s awesome @Heliosphear , can’t wait to see what you come up with.

12 Likes

Hey there OGers, just dropping the last update for a bit. I will be off to the lake in an hour or 2 once I get a few more things done so won’t be able to see the plants until Sunday. This is why I shut down in July but this run just ran longer than planned so I have no choice to trust my plants to my daughter and hope for the best. It should all be alright in the end, lol. Anyway, here at the pregnant ladies last night.

Here is a quick pic of each of their top cola’s. Little bit of tip burn on a couple, looks like I pushed them a little hard, lol. Oh well, overall they are in good shape.

Well that’s it for today. Have an amazing day OGers and a Happy Canada day weekend to all my fellow Canadians. :v:

68 Likes

OK, won’t have an update until Sunday when I get home but here are a couple pics of my other plants from yesterday.

Well thats all I got for you today. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

75 Likes

Everything looking in top shape @DougDawson

You will return to many beans to shuck!!

Enjoy your well earned time at the lake sir!!

Cheers

10 Likes

Just tossing a post up because it’s strange to be away from my plants, lol. I will see the plants again on Sunday. Fingers crossed that all is OK. :crossed_fingers:

33 Likes

@DougDawson is a worried parent, missing his plants. I know the feeling. Can’t help thinking about them

4 Likes

May the Ganja Gods watch over your grow.

4 Likes

Yup, you nailed it. This is why I shut down when I start summer holidays but I ended up vegging too long so now I get the stress, lol. Oh well, whatever will be, will be.

11 Likes

Thanks @Smooth .

5 Likes

After looking at the extremely high pollen count in Canada today, I’d say everything is cruising along just fine.

5 Likes

Hey there OG. So, it’s late, I am tired and my back is sore but thought I would give a bit of an update. All in all my daughter did a great job keeping my plants alive. A few minor things but overall the plants are still strong and healthy. At the base of a number of nodes I see these babies.

So I plucked a few of the resin covered little balls off and this is what they contained.

So it begins with a few nice looking seeds. I will provide a full update tomorrow. Have a good night OGers. :v:

85 Likes

That’s really cool, the DougDawson image :grinning: @Heliosphear

5 Likes

Very nice @DougDawson hopefully your cottage stay was more relaxing then work time.

5 Likes

Right on man, lookin good!!

Welcome “home” :blush::v:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. It was good. Only 3 decent weather days and lots of thunder storms but still was a great trip. Good food, great company, relaxation and a great view. I got no complaints.

Thanks my friend, I was missing my plants, lol. Sadly back to work tomorrow but that’s tomorrows problem Today life is grand. :v:

24 Likes