BOG LSD co-op run

was going to say to enjoy your lake trip, but you’re already back.
hope it was relaxing.

have you ever had a plant so pregnant, it started spitting the seeds out on it’s own? the godfather og i dusted with the GDP pollen has already spit out 2 fully mature seeds. looks like more are going to fall out soon on 2 of the branches.

is this normal?

8 Likes

It’s normal as far as I know. I have seen it a few times myself.

4 Likes

Good morning OG. Going to be a quick update as work is kicking my ass today. I often wonder if it’s worth taking holidays when I always come back to an avalanche of calls to do. Anyway, here are you LSD plants after my absence.

So all in all the plants are doing well. Have an amazing day OGers, time to get back to work. :v:

84 Likes

looking fantastic as usual @DougDawson, what kina smells you getting out of that rent?

8 Likes

Thanks Doug! First! Great job! :clap:

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for all the hard work yet again!

@Heliosphear don’t forget your flag buddy!

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I see Swecan slipped in at 75 but you got spot #1. Also I am going to give you card #2 from the 300 I got coming if you like. You will get a random card from the co-op distribution but I will send you a nice pack of these with Card number 2 and the Sweet and Sour Cindy #2 I have put aside for you. Oh, and I still got that second pack of F1’s sealed here and ready to return to you my friend.

19 Likes

That would be fantastic man! Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you. You bailed this run out brother and even sent a second pack of F1’s. It’s the least I can do.

15 Likes

Hey @Goldleaf808 , you still around bud? Going to have a nice pack of these for you too so drop me a line when you are back on OG. :v:

9 Likes

Thank you for running this awesome project @DougDawson

5 Likes

The plants look very nice. Thanks for doing this run.
I was wondering how the smell of the room was. I stopped using carbon filters a while ago and was wondering if theses reek.

4 Likes

Just signed up! I think I did it right but this is my first time trying one of these so who knows. You the man, @DougDawson ! Plants look great. I would be stoked to finally try some BOG gear.

3 Likes

congrats on the successfull and gorgeous run of seed

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this @DougDawson!

BOG LSD was a favorite of mine a long time ago in college when I was first getting good stuff on the regular and met a few growers. I was on the original OG as a teenager but was never able to grow until the last few years but BOG stuff was always something I wanted to try. It’s important stuff like this is done, especially with the way modern cannabis is going. I’m going to sign up and know that pack will be going to a good home who has a lot of respect for where they came from.

8 Likes

Thanks so much @DougDawson for yet another stellar BOG reproduction.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for doing this run @DougDawson, it was fun to tag along and you did a awesome job!! Glad you also had a wonderful time at the cabin!!

3 Likes

Doug does it again! :clap: :tada:

4 Likes

Woo! Almost at the finish line @DougDawson ! Thanks for putting in all the effort brother :sunglasses::seedling::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. It’s been a fun run. I am going to let them go for a while yet but I am pretty confident that it will be good. :v:

25 Likes