BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks Doug for your big efforts and for sharing it.!!!

5 Likes

Congrats on this successful seed run. It was awesome to follow along ! :seedling:

3 Likes

thanks for the show and tell seed run, as well as the pollen collection lessons @DougDawson
appreciate you.

11 Likes

@Thetravler here’s what you were talking about.

4 Likes

thank you @DougDawson for the beautiful work you did

6 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson

What a legend (you and BOG) are!

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for putting in all the work keeping these BOG lines going :pray:t3: Your continued contributions to the overall community cannot be understated 🫶🏼

6 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for another successful run :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Awesome stuff!!! Was a joy to follow along. Thank you @DougDawson for doing BOGs work!

4 Likes

Congratulations on another successful run @DougDawson
BOG is smiling down on your gardens from the afterlife, blessing your grows with grace.

10 Likes

I had a question about the donation. Do I donate now or wait until the second week of September?

3 Likes

That is just a wonderful thought. Thanks for that bud.

15 Likes

These will go out in the fall box. All you need to do is wait and when it’s time G-pas will throw up a post on when and where to pay the shipping and handling costs bud.

15 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson they look stunning!

5 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson this will be my second card. I didnt think I was gonna be so excited to collect them, but here were are…and damn im Stoked!!

3 Likes

Gonna be one helluva Harvest!!

Still working on the intro picture for your movie “BOG LSD co-op run” <—— Got a different name in mind?

41 Likes

Beautiful run as always @DougDawson
Thank you for your time, dedication, passion, and just being an all around great person. :pray:

I noticed spot 51 was missing from TL3 signup, so i re-added the number and grabbed the spot.
Also, @DrEvill it appears you may have been bumped/overwritten from TL3 slot 22. Just a heads up brother

7 Likes

The 3D image is fire.

7 Likes