BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks for making these Doug. I was stoked when they won the vote and even more excited for the fall box. You rock man.:+1::v:

6 Likes

Awesome run @DougDawson as always!

4 Likes

@DougDawson just got to thinking… I got a pile of dank doodles that were done by request, and some just because I felt like drawing them. Can I send some to you to hand out with some of the beans?

6 Likes

Sure bud, sounds cool.

5 Likes

That name works my friend, awesome art. :v:

2 Likes

Just dropping a few pics from this morning.

Hope everyone is having a great day. :v:

75 Likes

So now that I got permission let me introduce you all to the next collector card for the run I will be starting in September. From the ever talented @CADMAN here is a sneak peak of BOGBubble. It’s not complete yet but is looking amazing IMO.

81 Likes

Another amazing work of art by the @CADMAN …and a worthy grow Doug.

14 Likes

Bravo! Bravo!

5 Likes

Thanks DougD. for another chance. Just grab a spot. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh wow!! Very cool!!

4 Likes

Wow and very cool is right!

Good job(s) @Heliosphear , @CADMAN , and @DougDawson !

6 Likes

Seriously beautiful art, well done y’all!

5 Likes

Next level artwork, my friend! Kudos to both @CADMAN & you!

10 Likes

@CADMAN sure is an artist. His creations get better and better. BOGBubble with by the 7th card he has created for me and I love them all. Was a great idea he had with these cards. Gives folks something to keep after the seeds are gone.

25 Likes

Awesome sneak peak at the next card! Amazing work as always @CADMAN :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That card might be the best one yet, amazing graphics very nice @CADMAN

9 Likes

Good morning OG. I didn’t get any pics of the LSD but here are some pics of Frankie, LSD F2 and Blue Moon Rocks. There are most definitely seeds in there so Blue Moon Rocks x LSD , LSD X LSD AND possibly Frankenstein x LSD. I will collect.those seeds as I smoke the bud. While still horrible looking Frankie is well coated with trichomes.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

65 Likes

Also for.those that have been asking, the lsd tent has a mix of Sweet and skunky smells coming from it.

25 Likes

flowers looking great

4 Likes