BOG LSD co-op run

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior , please delete your entry and add yourself to an open TL2 spot. It’s a co-op so we can’t add numbers but there are still spots on TL2 and the harvest will produce enough seeds to fill that list a few times over. Good to have you along man, I don’t know how you missed this either.

14 Likes

I should have known better moved to the proper place. Thanks doug

7 Likes

Glad I realized the wiki was up before it filled up completely…

Only 5 spots under TL2 left guys !

9 Likes

I said I wasn’t going to sign up, but I couldn’t help myself! Thanks Mang!

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson!

I missed the post about the sign-ups being open and just got in on the TL2 list :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

LOL, ME TOO!

How did I miss this? :crazy_face:

Cheers G

9 Likes

Hi @DougDawson, nearly missed it, think I got the last spot - I have to give my dog Gabapentin for anxiety (particularly if he is going in the car) - never thought of adding weed to his dinner - not sure if it would be safe tho’

9 Likes

From these folks:
New study shows cannabidiol (CBD) is effective at reducing stress in dogs | WALTHAM.

a single oral dose (4 mgs per kg of body weight) of THC-free CBD can significantly relieve multiple measures of dogs’ stress caused by car travel or being left alone .

My old goto is Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1 but there’s lots of new options out there now.

Cheers
G

14 Likes

I got so used to seeing the title get edited to “OPEN” that I totally :man_facepalming: when I scrolled right on up. lol

No biggie, still on there and it’s not like DD is short of beans. :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the info - will give it a go :grinning:

2 Likes

Not sure why this coop was flying under the radar for so many of us ? I dam near missed it too.

3 Likes

LOL, Yeah, but he might have to crack open the second silo… :wink:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Oh Dang, I did not see this was open now! Can we add more lines or is 75 the limit? Either way, has been a pleasure following along with this awesome grow :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha I have been following this thread the whole run and didn’t notice either! hahaha

Thank you @DougDawson For an incredible run! great show!

Cheers to you, BOG and OG!

4 Likes

I’ll back out if you need a spot

I had a pit lab mix who enjoyed weed. I never forced it on him. He may have gotten a contact high and figured it out. Whenever he was in the mood he would sit in front of me when I was smoking and do the pitty whine/howl thing. As soon as I would exhale he’d jump on me and lick my face. Would scrunch up his nose and start sneezing a bunch. Then we’d chill out and eat food together. Only every once in a while would he do this, i never taught him how to do it. He would just wanna get high every once in a while and it was the coolest thing. Best smoking buddy I ever had

8 Likes

Ooof, I messed up again and added my greedy self at 76. Now removed. I haven’t singed up for one of these and didn’t understand to not add numbers. I apologize for any hassles.

Have a good one everybody!

1 Like

Good golly, how did so many miss this. I update this run daily, lol. We don’t get notified when signups go live. Mainly because it causes a rush to sign up and folks end up overwriting a bunch so the action group stated no more tagging everyone for signups. I suggest folks watch for notifications of posts. If you have the threads on watch you will get notifications like this.

The edit pencil in the notification tells you folks are editing the wiki. That is your sign to hop onto a co-op run because the signup is live. Just something to look for in the future. :v:

27 Likes

I didn’t know about this, I had to be informed by a friend about the opening of registrations. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Hey OG. So not sure how much longer I will let these run after seeing all the mature seeds in that one small bud but for now, they are still alive. Here are a few pics from last night.

So there they are. May still be a pic or 2 coming but they are getting to that point where it’s almost time to call the man.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

55 Likes