BOG LSD co-op run

No, not Portuguese, I am Canadian.

8 Likes

Oh there Portuguese, lol.

2 Likes

What… Now don’t get me wrong, I love the bud and seed shots.
But no pics of Havak? :wink:
Looks amazaballz DD :+1:

4 Likes

Oh man, those big bad pitties :grin::heart:. One of mine is cuddled up in my legs right now, they’re the best :grin:

All day though, that pup will nap and sleep away the day, making up for last night… Enjoy, lol :grin:

3 Likes

So did Bog do a good job or is that just you?

Looking good Doug :wink:

2 Likes

yrah i think pitys are just big babies that needs to be stuck on their master

4 Likes

Frosty friday.:+1::v:

2 Likes

I like that BOGbubble card. Looking at it I thought having a few bubbles coming out of the alien “ears” could add some fun, what ya think?

2 Likes

You sure? Doug Dawson sounds Portuguese to me! :grin:

Beautiful plants Doug!

2 Likes

I love my pitty. Those big dumb smiles are the best. They’re the most lovey dogs, I hate the bad rap they get. We had a pit lab mix that we had to put down earlier this year. He was the best damn dog I’ve ever had. I want to get another pit, Layla just hasn’t been the same.

8 Likes

:grin:

sadly i dont have her anymore, but yeah, she was just happy to be around me thats all she wanted, it was not fun at first, like give me a breather, but thats how they are. i miss her now, but doubt i could manage her.

13 Likes

I volunteered with a rescue for close to two decades, working with a lot of pits specifically… I absolutely fell for the breed and have had at least one of my own for almost as long :grin:.

My big guy passed last August 6th, he was my shadow for 10 years, I literally spent a total of 2 nights without him at my side. He was the best ambassador to the breed… 80 lbs of goofy muscles with a huge grin and a love for everything alive (except other dogs, long story). He turned a number of my friends around, from being terrified of the breed to wanting their own, including my Mrs now even! 2 days after my boy passed we got out Harley (Quinn), she’s stepped into some pretty big shoes, very well :heart:

And then there’s our cane corso x pitty (in grey, his 10 month… Day… Monthday…month-day…whatever, he’s 10 months old :grin:), lol

21 Likes

I have no problem with pitties, I love them. This one has just got some separation anxiety issues and get’s very vocal with his incredibly loud howling. He won’t be spending the night again, it’s too much. We watch him for the kid during the day sometimes as my wife works from home and she loves it. This was the first overnight and we found a chink in the armor. With a name like Havoc it’s no wonder, lol.

12 Likes

Here he is.

37 Likes

Pittys are known for separation anxiety. They recommend keeping them with other dogs of opposite sex to help with that. Pittys are not very good solitary animals, they crave companionship.

5 Likes

This dog was a rescue so it has some emotional issues and we have no way to know what it’s been through. Still, he’s a good boy.

9 Likes

Awe, what a lil cutie…

Yeah, separation anxiety is VERY real in the breed, because they’re so loyal it’s against their nature to be away, it feels like they aren’t doing their job :blush:

I don’t blame you man, at all… Their howls are endless and sounds like they’re in physical pain, lol.

5 Likes

Hey, Doug. Are you against giving CBD dog treats to dogs? I’ve seen it have excellent results in calming the nerves of dogs with separation anxiety.

5 Likes

I am not but it’s not my dog so I would not do that. I may suggest it to the neighbor though.

5 Likes

Not sure how I missed this one but on the list now ?

5 Likes