BOG LSD co-op run

135, I don’t think anyone has said that yet

1 Like

368 seeds sir

1 Like

I’m gonna go with 180

1 Like

I’ll take the upper end seed count guess with 999 Doug!

-Grouchy

3 Likes

182! This is a pretty dope contest! Reminds me of those “guess how much change in the jar” games.

Used all of my fingers and toes a number of times - my guess is 244 :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
Good luck everyone and thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

333 seeds in that bunch!

1 Like

I’ll go with 127

142 seeds my guess.

I’ll guess…. 191

I think about 68

Ok folks, we have our winner. It’s @luxton with a guess of 380. I have no idea how he got that so quick and precisly unless he noticed the scribbling on a piece of paper I showed some seeds on but he nailed it exactly. So total seeds so far is 492. Decent looking beans too.

45 Likes

Holy shit, really??? Hahaha that was the biggest WAG (wild ass guess) ever :joy::metal:. Awesome!! Thanks @DougDawson!!

19 Likes

I thought you might have noticed this.

33 Likes

That’s some great luck @luxton ! Way to go!

6 Likes

Server fund auction is live everyone.

20 Likes

That would have been smart… But no, I’m not that observant these days, remember the Portuguese thing the other day? :joy::metal:

4 Likes

Freaky great, thanks!

3 Likes

Damn missed by 10 beans… fun contest double D.thanks for all you do

7 Likes

Congratulations on a great win there @luxton!!! Getting it on the money, now that’s some skill :wink:

I’ll take some comfort in knowing I was only 16 seeds off …missed it by this much :pinching_hand: :rofl:

Thanks for the fun & games @DougDawson, it looks like it’s gonna be a bumper haul!

7 Likes