BOG LSD co-op run

Good morning OG. So I grabbed a few pics last night and think I am going to call this run. So here are the pics.

Chopped 3 branches that were drooped over due to weight. Certainly not a bad problem to have.

Gave them a quick trim. There is a small pile of seeds there, they just fell out while trimming, lol.

Then broke them down and this is what I got.

So looking at all the ripe seeds in that pile tells me there is likely no benefits to keeping these plants going. I have that broken down plant material in a box with a fan blowing on it so should be good and dry when I get home making it easier to seperate the seeds. Will be interesting to see how many seeds come out of that pile. We’ll that’s it for now, have an amazing day OGers. :v:

71 Likes

Have a good one Doug!

5 Likes

Looks amazing man, nicely done!!

6 Likes

Got to be 600 seeds in that pile. Nice job @DougDawson

7 Likes

yeah, do we get to guess again?:smiley:
please​:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson , may I ask what are your go-to trimming tools? I imagine you’ve tried out several.

8 Likes

So I have some standard trimmers off Amazon but got these from the Canadian Secret Santa and they have been my go to ever since. They have a curve in the blade so you can angle them into or away from the bud. Also a great comfortable handle. I have to thank @Mr.Sparkle for turning me on to these, I love them.

42 Likes

Great job on another successful seed run! :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks my friend, it’s been a fun run. Looking forward to a few weeks off and then it will be time to gear up for BOGBubble.

23 Likes

I love my pair of chikamasa trimmers. I seriously hate the spring loaded ones these days

9 Likes

No spring assist opening in the action? I might have to try some of those. I need to get some new ones.

5 Likes

Nope, all my others have spring assist but these do not. The curve in the blade is a really nice feature and because you fingers go into the grip you don’t need spring assist.

5 Likes

I need a new pair of Chikamasa’s as my old pair is starting to lose the protective coating from soaking in bleach. The curved blades and lack of a spring are awesome. Well worth the premium they charge in my opinion.

10 Likes

I am not sure what they cost but I would certainly pay a premium for them. They are the best ones I have owned.

4 Likes

Congrats. Once again…flawless.

5 Likes

Thanks @smooth, I appreciate it brother. :v:

3 Likes

Congrats on this run @DougDawson, was my first one I’ve followed of yours and it was fun to watch. Good luck on the next one!

2 Likes

Wicked run man, it’s been a pleasure to follow along

You’ve set my goals even higher…

:wink::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks @Sailorboy and @luxton :v:

1 Like

OK, let’s do another guessing game. Here are the buds I chopped a couple days ago.

How many seeds did I get from these buds? The closest guess will get a pack of these LSD seeds with a collector card. Good luck everyone.

19 Likes