BOG LSD co-op run

Yes I don’t remember any L.S.D. seed variety for cannabis before BOG’s! I believe BOG talks about how the name originated in one of his comments on Icmag. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Bog LSD is the OG LSD and by far the best… so excited for the seed increase… thank you @DougDawson once again for your time and effort in doing this

5 Likes

Frosted cobra please @DougDawson :wink:

And never mind the bushy haired homeless looking man outside your house, he’s just waiting to ask for cuts like snoop Dogg in half baked

6 Likes

Always a pleasuable learning experience with your grows @DougDawson. Definitely gives me something to aspire to.

What are you planning for nutes?

1 Like

sounds great. I’d smoke this LSD all up I’m sure

2 Likes

mutley2

Going with GH trio. I may use Jacks for my bud run but I have only used it once and had a rough start. I am most used to GH trio and don’t want to experiment with a seed run.

11 Likes

My thinking exactly!

I’ve had good luck w Jacks classic so far but am growing in micro octo.

Best of luck on this one :+1:
You always impress :green_heart: :fire: :v:

1 Like

Thanks man. Jacks ended up doing ok for me but with only one run, and having issues in that run, it’s not something I will chance for a seed run. I do think I will try Jacks again for a bud run though. I would like to get those nutes dialed in. They are easier to mix than the GH trio.

6 Likes

is there going to be an alarm going when its open or is it considered open since editable?

1 Like

You have to it on watch. When your notifications explode, the wiki is open.
Wiki usually gets open towards the end of the process, but it’s completely up to the discretion of who is doing the seed increase

3 Likes

Nope, no alarm or announcement. It’s against the co-op rules and creates hours of work for us having to go through edits when so many people runs in and overwrite each other. The second post is editable but nobody should be editing my posts. It was made a wiki so I didn’t have to ask someone to wiki it when the time comes. That’s why there is no signup. I suggest everyone just follow the run if they are interested and then will see when the wiki goes up. :v:

20 Likes

thanks i apreciate the info

3 Likes

Oh I am following…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
young-man-looking-laptop-screen-260nw-262516769

12 Likes

Gonna be following this one closely

1 Like

IMG_1140

5 Likes

Great count on the tap roots!! Lets hope they all turn into seedlings.

5 Likes

Good afternoon OG, Happy Easter. So just checked and it looks like we got 13/13 on the new seeds so 100% germ rate. They will be going into coco today. Just got to finish the last of my trim jail sentence and clean up the tent. Off to a great start.

53 Likes

How do you plant them when the taproots get that long? I would be so scared that I would break them lol. Happy Easter, Doug

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Happy Easter! @DougDawson

2 Likes

It’s easy really. Fill a seedling bag with coco, make a hole the correct depth according to tap root size, place the tap root down the hole and gently squeeze the bag so the coco closes in around it. It’s all about being gentle. Happy Easter @jim and @Sailorboy :v:

12 Likes