BOG LSD co-op run

If you are speaking of the pics in the first post, no, those are pics of BOG himself. These seeds are going in the co-op box and signup’s are over but since you are in Canada, you are in luck. Have you signed up for any runs that are going in the Fall box?

5 Likes

Im sorry but I cannot remember if i did sign up . I vagueIly remember that after i straighted out the last boxes that were sent out I signed up for something ! i will check all my things but i cannot say for sure ! thanks for the heads up ! But just in case i will make a payment if you give me the info were to send it . have a great day !

2 Likes

I call this stuff “Hash-Chaff” :wink:

2 Likes

tell me do you think it would be safe in a tea ? I have never did it due to the chemicals already in the plant .

Good morning OGers. I ordered a mini shop vac to hook up to that seed sorter so I wouldn’t have to cut the end off of the one I already had. I will try to get to testing that seed sorter this weekend.

11 Likes

It’s quite cute really, lol.

24 Likes

I’m dying to see how well it works for you! :grin:

2 Likes

its like waiting for a new episode on a netflix series i cant wait to see how it goes

5 Likes

Can I send you a pm, @DougDawson ?

2 Likes

Of course @Hashpants , any time.

2 Likes

Lol exactly

1 Like

Ok folks, so here we have our results. Took a top off one of my LSD plants.

So I did some playing with the air intake, there is a sliding cover you can adjust. I timed things and it took an hour from the time I cut that top and the time I had clean seeds. So it broke down into this.

I ran this material through the sorter 5 times which didn’t take very long and this is what I got.

Now I went through and picked out the few decent seeds out of the chaff. Then dumped out and sorted the good seeds, pulling out stuff that slipped through. In the end I ended up with this.

So the verdict is that it surely saved me some time. Just under an hour to go from chopping to clean seeds is pretty cool if you ask me. I will be using this little sorter on all my stuff going forward. You can all make your own decision on this but now you have some pics to go by. Have a great day OG, time for me to go pick up some Chinese food. :v:

73 Likes

Extremely well done like everything you do
legendary DD. :call_me_hand:t2:
:mage:t2:‍♂ :memo: :eyes:

3 Likes

the post i been diying to see now i want one :stuck_out_tongue: haha thx alot doug

5 Likes

Anyone who want’s to get in touch with the guy just let me know. You can reach him on IG. If in Canada, you can order directly from him. Anywhere else in the world can buy one from him through Etsy. If you are in Canada and don’t have IG, I can help you there as well. :v:

19 Likes

NICE @DougDawson !!!

:hugs:

4 Likes

So, with your manual shucking skills, how much time do you figure it saved?

2 Likes

time is just one aspect the labour or doing it plus the mental focus to always be scanning the stuff for hidden seeds

4 Likes

Oh for sure, and the sticky fingers!! The sore eyes and neck… The whole thing is a labour of love.

4 Likes

preach my friend preach
images

5 Likes