BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks bud, yes, keep an eye out. More will be released in time. Also, its my 35th anniversary with my wife. I wish it was my 35th birthday but that would make me younger than my kids, lol. :v:

28 Likes

Haha, I was a bit surprised already but it would be possible :smile: that’s actually an even more important anniversary. Congratulations to the both of you!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary, Doug!

2 Likes

Thanks but its my 35th anniversary, not my birthday. Although if you flip thoae numbers, I will be 53 this October. :rofl:

13 Likes

Whoops! Fixed it. My bad.

1 Like

All good bud, wel wishes are always welcome :v:

2 Likes

Happy 35 anniversary @DougDawson

1 Like

I was half tempted to jump on board and knowingly wish @DougDawson a happy birthday as well :smile:

Happy 35th Anniversary to you and your wife, DD! Enjoy the special time away to celebrate :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats. Well done. Great to hear of people who are still with the same woman. Especially when married young. My first marriage didnt last.

2 Likes

Happy 35 celebration @DougDawson :grin:

Honestly tho, happy anniversary man. 35 years isn’t something you see very often anymore :metal::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hope you have a great 35th Anniversary DD - so nice to see a couple stay together for so long - enjoy the lake and look after each other - have fun :v: :green_heart: :v:

2 Likes

Happy 35th Anniversary to you and your wife Doug!
high-five

2 Likes

happy 35th doug

2 Likes

Happy 35 anniversary @DougDawson :+1:

1 Like

Happy 35th anniversary, bud. And good luck on the vote for your BOG Bubble seed increase! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy 35th Anniversary. Enjoy your stay at the lake too.

1 Like

35 years is a rarity these days, congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations on making it to that milestone @DougDawson that is a long haul. On to the next 35…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Happy 35th Anniversary @DougDawson !!! Enjoy your Holiday weekend everyone !!!

1 Like

:clinking_glasses::dash::partying_face::dash::tada:

…Here’s to 35 more!

2 Likes