BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks everyone, it’s been an adventure and it’s just begun. :v:

14 Likes

Forgot to let you know got you latest letter in the mail a day or two back. Thanks Doug

2 Likes

I also received a nice letter yesterday, thank you again @DougDawson 🫶🏼

2 Likes

I’ve already turned 21 twice, but luckily only 35 once. I👴

4 Likes

Let me be the first to say Happy 53rd bday. A bit early even for a brown nose attempt, lol.

Enjoy the lake and the winterizing fun. :man_mechanic:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @DougDawson I hope you have a blast this weekend. I hope my wife and I will also one day be able to celebrate a 35th. Excited to follow along the new Bog Bubblegum COOP, but really I also want to see you grow out some SEEDLESS bud for yourself :grin:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @DougDawson ! That’s a loooong marriage these days…my wife and I have been together for 20 and just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. I don’t think people realize what that kind time with another person really means. To be with someone that long you have to have been through some rough times. Making it through those times is what makes a good marriage. It’s hard work but we all know your one of the hardest working people here. Have a great time Doug, you deserve it.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone, I really am blessed to have my wife. When we met I was a 15 year old homeless kid with a grade 9 education. Its been one hell of a ride getting to this point. Cant wait to see what the next 35 years will bring. :v:

36 Likes

Congrats on the 35 my friend. She must be a saint, lol to put up with you! JK

11 Likes

You have no idea, lol. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed .

5 Likes

joyeux aniversaire de marriage doug

3 Likes

Happy long life with your wife doug.
See you

1 Like

That’s awesome man!

We’ve been together 20 years, married 16. Been through thick and thin. I hope we’ll make it to 35 and more.

9 Likes

Down to do a little trade for some LSD :beans:

20 Likes

That one does look like my doodle!

9 Likes

What you got in mind?

2 Likes
4 Likes

A big pack of mothers milk F2 for you- I have other mothers milk and sunshine daydream hybrids but I don’t want to bother you with experiments haha.

5 Likes

Fire me a PM on Monday when I am back at home bud. :v:

4 Likes

Perfect timing- Monday I’ll be sending out my letters. Talk soon :beans:

4 Likes