BOG LSD co-op run

Hey everyone, here is information on the seed sorting machine and where to order for those interested. :v:

6 Likes

Looks like one of thoes old Chinese pinball games.
Stoner ingenuity strikes again!
Great work on the run :call_me_hand:
images

6 Likes

Yeah it does, lol. It’s really quite cool and an amazing time saver. It’s basically a mini version of the large seed sorters folks post the plans for. It’s also cheap, which is a bonus.

2 Likes

Well with the freekin amazing amount of beans that you’ve produced. This must be a heluva time saver. Glad you found it :+1:

2 Likes

Me too bud. I even went back through some old stuff I never fully sorted and ran it though. It really cleaned the stuff up nicely.

2 Likes

DDP-DougDawsonProduction assembly line coming next

20 Likes

LOL, I remember that episode :rofl:

6 Likes

Who doesn’t :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok, riped through my last 5 plants, many more crappy seeds than were in the main colas due to all the lowers but still tons of good seeds as well. So these were the plants.

After a couple hours of crunching up buds and putting them through my sorter I am now looking at this.

Still have to put them through my sorter a couple more times but there are thouaands of good seeds there. Pretty happy with the results. I will get some numbers when I finish cleaning that pile up. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

62 Likes

Woohoo, the hardest most boring part is now done, congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

curious how this batch smokes looks really good I wanna smoke that lsd

2 Likes

LSD is beautiful smoke.

40 Likes

haha I will censor my intended joke since only a forest separates us and maybe people take it literal.

“Nice buds Bud!”

okay whatever

14 Likes

Let me know when you’re sending out for overflow and how much you need for postage and I’ll send it to you via any method you choose. This one is looking like one of your best seed runs yet!

7 Likes

I will let folks know but it’s not even on my list right now. Way too much to do.

7 Likes

Completely understandable! Maybe I’ll get lucky in a giveaway of yours between now and then, too.

5 Likes

That’s up to the Random Number Generator :wink:

7 Likes

May the odds be ever in my favor.

2 Likes

Hey Doug are you going to open up an overflow list for those that missed the signup?

1 Like

At some point it’s likely but I won’t commit to anything right now. That’s why I capped the list at 10 when I opened it as I will have to send them all out on my own. I am currently looking at putting out the fall box, cleaning up a huge pile of seeds, cleaning my grow room, started my BOGBubble run, need to start my bud run, the JPS auction and it looks like another right after it for Pawsfodocaws. Then there are my daily giveaways that constantly need to be packed and sent. So while it’s in the cards and I have loads of seeds, I won’t set anything in stone at the moment. Stay tuned on that one bud.

18 Likes