Bog’s Blue Moon Rocks?

The biker guy I get clones from in Columbus said he has Alien moon rocks clone only coming soon. Probably a related plant. He said it does not get alot of bud on the plant but it’s kick ass weed.

6 Likes

Yup ive been hoping that the non-sour bub bog crosses come back into stock at some point - bogbubble, blue moon rocks, and bogglegum. Good luck on your search!

4 Likes

I just wish I had gotten a hold of any of the strains and I would just love to try some flowers from his work and see how it is because if the smoke report is as amazing as the way that they grow into the beautiful beasts in @DougDawson grows and I think that it’s not an answer needed it’s just all around :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

I got a hold of the guy, working on it, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Awesome man, thanks very much. Let me know if there is anything I can do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iv been keeping my eyes peeled on the seedsherenow auctions, some BOG packs pop up now and then, and supposedly the proceeds are getting split between a few breeders in need, bogs family included.

There’s a blue moon rocks cross called blue kush up right now.

3 Likes

Got the Blue kush already, I been watching shn too, I wound up finding some BMR on strainly but they were counterfeit packs, watch out for a guy that calls himself Fire Genetics, he is a fucking fraud, let it be known! Thanks for the heads up @Orison :+1:

3 Likes

I was looking at those and noticed 12 seeds in a pack…BOG ALWAYS had 13!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.