BOG SourGrape -MonkeyMan BubbleGum -RomulanGen IrishPunch -ReikoX JLo -JohnnyPotSeed PurpleRhino

Live long and cultivate.

12 Likes

LOL, that’s a 2 pointer!!
:vulcan_salute: :rofl:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’m glad you and yours are alright @Heliosphear . My daughter rode it out just E of Tampa.

5 Likes

:vulcan_salute: dual 2 pointer @Gpaw that just gave me a great idea for a Vulcan romulan High five. :rofl:
@MoBilly That’s great news! Glad she made it, Thank you. Damage is minimal here, both daughters and my son and his family are here safe. Having a great time with my granddaughter, fixin to have a bbq, playing the music loud and…

10 Likes

Romulan Genetics Irish punch, grown in a window sill with not enough light, put outside and survived hurricane Ian.

Dropped during the hurricane, @JohnnyPotseed 4 seeds, all popped, all tapped.

11 Likes

I chucked the JPS PurpleRhino in some dirt after soak. Again a flawless launch, 5 different strains from 5 different sources that all worked as they should. I can only come to one conclusion… the SeedsHereNow BOG seeds were not viable, growable or worth the $156 paid for them. SHN is no longer a resource for seeds of any kind for me.

@RomulanGenetics IrishPunch

@monkeyman BubbleGum from @Oldjoints

BOG SourGrape from @buckaroobonsai

JLo auto F3 from @ReikoX

PurpleRhino from @JohnnyPotseed

Thank you OG’s, This picture wouldn’t have been possible without you.

Grab a cupcake and go get warm by the fire…

11 Likes

What are the ones that are dumped over in the top pic? That kinda scared me… for a second I thought you might be reporting a disaster. Yeah I think that’s really strange on the germ rates for the BOG seeds from SHN, that sucks.

3 Likes

I want to generate a $1 for donation, and I enjoy the lore. To infinite and beyond? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Permission to board captain?
I am absolutely in awe of your artwork @Heliosphear your talent is incredible :heart:
And what a creative idea for your diary; I’ll be eagerly following this for sure! Best of luck with the grow brother, sensational line-up :ok_hand: peace :v:

3 Likes

This is the coolest, most creative grow log! Fuck yea. Now when these hippy chicks start talking about their akashik records and what planet they are from, my reply will be that I am a grolorian, sworn to protect the cannabis seed at all costs

5 Likes

I keep seeing that seedlings and babies like a pH around 5.7-5.9 for a better calcium uptake. I was really struggling with seedlings, the biggest help for me was the get a tray for seedlings to wick the water up, and to use distilled water until past the seedling stage.

2 Likes

Man I hope smokers lounges look even half as badass as this when they make them legal!

[/quote]

Half-breed upgraded human (.5 human .3 robot .2 gangster) favorite color is neon purple.

On a side note, could I use one of your pictures as my profile pic on here? Specifically, the one with a bunch of people in a smokey area?

3 Likes

@buckaroobonsai those seedlings are JPS purple rhino, thing got crazy during the hurricane and I had already soaked the seeds and didn’t have time to put them in started plugs properly. Dumped them in a cup with soil and because they are viable seeds they did their own thing. All separated now and singular planted. In case no one else tells you today… you are awesome!

@Pie Welcome aboard, your $1 donation for joining has been generated. Buzz light year fan? Or would you like your picture to be…

Something trippy or OverGrow related?

@Cranio Welcome aboard mate! Thank you, my artwork is passion that never ceases… much like OverGrow’n. :sunglasses: I’ve been growing 35+ years and it’s pretty boring till the flowering starts, telling stories with pictures makes it a lot of fun for me and OG’s like it. Starting work on a virtual reality museum to open right before Halloween, gonna be the OG haunted house. :sunglasses: It’s good to see you, thank you for joining.

@MR.MaGoo Welcome aboard Grolorian, Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your seed knowledge for getting a good start with lower pH water. You can use any picture you like in this grow now and in the future, I will try to work up your “Half-breed upgraded human (.5 human .3 robot .2 gangster) favorite color is neon purple” tomorrow and see what we get. Till then here’s another variation of the party scene.

25 OG’s have joined the crew of Starbase Inspiration. This donation to World Central kitchen has been made possible by each one of you, Thank you for joining.

Have a great day and be good to yourself.

7 Likes

Sweet!
I like the trippy psychedelic space grows better than Buzz.
This is pretty cool!

3 Likes

@Pie

New characters:
Hookah Janolt

Lord Vapor

Laforge and Space dog are Trichome hunts

The gorg queen

I dream in cyberspace.

6 Likes

Shout out to @randar very OG of you. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is dope, yo, I really dig it, really nice. Beautiful. This one is to you and your gnarly dank project: cheers :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

@Pie Thank you.

I tied the DNA Cannalope Haze to a ladder, tied the ladder to a fishtail palm… made it thru the hurricane without major damage and has returned to flowering.

10 Likes

All plant’s doing well

15 Likes

I love everything sci-fi & bog/alien. Count me in. Plants looking great!

3 Likes