BOG 4 Life GP LSD SB SC

Thank you @Derpterps for making this grow possible.

Thank you @DougDawson for being you, awesome OG.

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. BOG for decades of excellent seeds, OverGrow the World with Love, my Mantra 4 Life.

19 BOG seeds: 5 Grape Punch, 5 Life Saver Diesel, 5 Sour Bubble, 4 Sweet Cindy

4 glasses, bottled water, temp 78F
Drop and Pop October 31 12:01am

50 Likes

Parking my hover atv and grabbing a snack. Best of luck bud, you are going to do great things.

8 Likes

Damn, what a lineup! The video was cool too. I’ll be standing by in my bath robe, vacuum ready!

4 Likes

Well Dang!!

Now that’s a party starter!!

:sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll start packing the party bong!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: sign me up, can’t wait to see your grow!

4 Likes

heck yes, im in for this show!!! glad i got here early for an upfront seat! yum!

3 Likes

BOG rules!!!

, many F2’s coming, mine will be sour bubble!

17 Likes

OG and BOG for the holidays!!

4 Likes

BOGspeed to you Heliosphear, Success is Guaranteed!

3 Likes

24 hours in H2O, every glass has seeds splitting open.
Preparing for the new grow.

@DougDawson I could not agree more, OG’s do great grow’n everyday.
@smokenhike Thank you, your support means the OverGrow world to me.
@Gpaw Thank you for your support.
@Derpterps Hold on to your grow hat… I am inking your sketch, video release this coming week. Thank you, I am forever grateful.
@CornbreadJunior Thank you for your support, I am hoping to celebrate the Holidays with OG’s and tell great stories about BOG all the way there.
@Sasquatch My brother from another mother, I’m looking forward to BOG’n with you.

I started the MTF’s with the BOG’s, I’ll do a satellite grow thread for the MTF’s if everything goes well.
@Astrodude BOGspeed… awesome! Thank you for your support.

16 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

Tuned in for this!

4 Likes

May I hang out with you ?

3 Likes

Welcome to BOG 4 life, please do hang out.

@Dirtron Thank you for your support, it’s good to see you.

Worked on inking tonight

Mrs. Helios final choice for her character… lady little foot, Ewok and Bigfoot cross wearing storm trooper helmet with cannabis leaf instead of hand print, wearing princes Leah a bikini. :rofl: workin on it.

All seeds are cracked, water temp dropped to 72f, everything goes into grow pods in the morning.

14 Likes

Love your art :art: good luck and positive vibes

2 Likes

@Brokehoe Thank you.
Sewed 25 seeds today.

88F constant.

11 Likes

How did I miss this!! I hope to be shortly behind you brother! @BogSeeds 4 Life!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Looks good so far man. Good luck with the beginning of your grow :+1:

2 Likes

@OGSince03 Thank you for stopping in, have you started your BOG seeds yet?

@Astrodude i know, it still hurts. Working on a Mr and Mrs BOG riding a two person bike with BOG in front and flying nun making the whole thing fly. I hope when OG’s see it, a smile is the result.

@Derpterps Thank you, it’s well underway. Just dropped in H2O 4 days ago, Matanuska ThunderFuck was first to break surface, 2 BOGs broke surface a hour later.

Just picked a fresh BOG SBT bud for a sketchy sesh. Seeyah in the OverGrow, be good to yourself.

14 Likes