BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Do you use this general hydroponics recipe through veg and flowering? Sorry for the question ever since I read this it has been rolling around in my brain I have decided to go with general hydroponics when I have to order next time.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I do.

2 Likes

One other question fast and then I’ll stop bugging you for now LOL can you premix this and leave it set a couple days like if I mix it up in a 5 gallon since everything’s getting it can I mix it up and use it in a couple days I water every other day and it sure would be nice to have that s*** in my five gallon mixed up for a couple days instead of having to mix it up every day… But since all plants are getting it my guess that is definitely making the steps easier already.

1 Like

You don’t want to let it sit long term but a few days is fine. I normally mix 3 x 5 gallon bottles at a time so the third one can take up to a week to get too depending on how many plants I have going. Hasn’t caused myme any issues.

1 Like

Thank you sir I really do appreciate you this one most definitely saves me some time down in the dungeon. And do you suggest having to pH before using it after a couple days or just pH it in the beginning and good to go?

2 Likes

I ph the mix when I mix it and don’t do it again for that batch.

2 Likes

Hey OG. Just fed the plants, turned up the light to 75 % and all moving along fine. Here are the plants today.

80 Likes

plants are looking very good - for a "preservation co-op run

2 Likes

Hey all, been a busy day but here are your plants. A couple got some browning and not sure what’s up there. Its only on a couple and was not there yesterday. No big deal, I flushed them all out with a higher nute mix today so we shall see if the couple come around. It’s mainly on lower leaves so I am sure I can get it under control. Let me drop a pic and say have a good night OGers. :v:

71 Likes

Once again fantastic growth rate DD, we’re beginning to expect it from you now😉

3 Likes

Looking nice seedlings look happy. I went through gallons of general hydro over the years plants love it . Gets costly if you grow lots but have no complaints other than that.

Switched to dry salts at a 5th the cost with as good or better results just takes a run or two getting the hang of things. Doubt I’d go back to liquids .

5 Likes

What brand do you prefer?

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Plant prod mj line seems to have things figured .

5 Likes

I would like to try that line. What I did this summer worked so well. Smorgasbord I can’t help myself.

3 Likes

Hey OG, skipped the update yesterday as I spent most of the night with an icepack on my back but today is a new day. The issues I was seeing seem to be doing better now with the upped feed. The new growth is looking good. They also darkened up the last couple days which is great to see. Still have not moved them up to my grow room but I guess I have been lazy, they will move soon but are quite happy where they are for now. Here are our Sweet and Sour Cindy’s today.

Have a great evening OG.

69 Likes

Great job, Doug. I always like watching coco runs. You can see new growth every day

4 Likes

Yeah, they are coming together nicely. There is definitely noticeable growth between the pic and the one 2 days ago.

12 Likes

Just felt like taking a pic this morning :wink:

59 Likes

A bit light green but looking good! They seem to grow steadily. Looks like you will make a shitload of seeds. There will be a lot of SSC giveaways soon :laughing:

3 Likes

I think that’s more rhe light. They were much lighter a few days ago, I always go too easy on them in the beginning food wise. Upped their feed and they are darkening up fine the last 3 days.

10 Likes