BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

All caught up, They really starting to hit their stride now brotha. :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear you are going to do a bud run. Now the hard part is to choose from your incredible library of seeds. :grin:

4 Likes

Always looking :eyes: good, can’t wait to see it finishing! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Doug post a list of possible choices your considering let the OG community vote. Lol

5 Likes

The list is just so vast, lol. I am thinking about possibly running some PPP and Pancakez by Aficionado. But I keep bouncing around.

11 Likes

Also thinking of Aficionado’s Brawndo.

7 Likes

I picked 8/9 possible choices the other night and coral kush took the majority of votes. I know exactly what your going through trying to decide.

6 Likes

I do think I am going to pop a couple Paonia Purple Paralyzer. I just have so many others to choose from. The Pancakez was is a quite sought after strain. I will know soon, lol.

12 Likes

Pancakez sounds like a tasty smoke. :yum:
I’m biased because breakfast is my favorite meal.

6 Likes

Where did you buy the Jacks Fertilizer?
I looked in Canada and never found any for sale?
I would like to try that myself, outside here in southern Ontario and see what it can do.
Maybe with some of your seeds!:grin::grin::grin:
You have so many different types and of fertilizer as well?
Hoping to save buying so many bottles.
Thanks.
Your plants also look really nice as well. :astonished:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

3 Likes

You can get the whole Jacks line at IndoorFarmer. Shipping was free and fast. I actually have around 5 types of nutes sitting around waiting to try, lol. A couple companies sent me some stuff to check out.

7 Likes

Well thanks for that. I will be buying that for next summer. And if I like it and it seems many do?
I will probably try it indoors as well.
I just wonder about the terps with salts.
But I am new to synthetic fertilizer and always grow organic.
If that’s what you call Botanicare. :rofl:
But I like the product, and I use a lot and like to try something new. Costly as well. Hundred bucks a gallon now.:astonished:
Time to try something new. And I think I just found it.
Thanks Doug for all that you do.
You make OG great.
:lobster::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

images-2

7 Likes

Plant prod mj line is very reasonable and the plants like it. Might be worth you checking that line also as it’s cheaper than jacks .

4 Likes

Nice, I have never heard of them. I bought Jacks as I have heard of it many times but it’s great to hear their is a cheaper alternative that provides results. I personally know you grow great weed. Thanks for the tip bud. Diggin the Cookie Monster @ShiskaberrySavior :v:

4 Likes

Great to hear your liking it. As far as plant prod goes I’m only using 4 of maybe 6/7 additives and getting good results last crop I added there dry cal mg to my feed schedule. Can’t kick at 90 bucks for 15 kg bags .

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior where did you get that 15KG bag for that price?
Metic measure and dollars?
Perhaps that might even be in Canada? :canada:
I will take any tips I can, that will save some money on nutrients!

2 Likes

Got some in the garage…guess I should use it up at some point.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior also thanks for the info on Plant Prod line. Looks like they have all, that I may ever need as well. :grin:
Thanks so much and I think I found the direction I will be going next summer!

Yes Canada bought from a feed store .

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the info. I also bet the price will be even better at stores like that. :+1:
Thanks again and I bet you have a nice plants with a name like that!!!:astonished:
I am looking for a good Blueberry 🫐.
One day I hope she comes my way.

2 Likes