BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Any place that is for farmers will be cheaper than marijuana specific stores

5 Likes

Hey there OG. Been a quiet day, got the turkey in the oven and thought I would drop a pic from today. Plants are moving along and seem happy enough. They are growing fairly strong. Have a great day OGers. :v:

71 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!

8 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen , Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :v:

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving! Plants are looking great! :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods , Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :v:

5 Likes

I’m here! I’m here! Maybe a little late, but better than never! :laughing: looking forward to this! @DougDawson :green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you along @HomegrownVABudz .

4 Likes

I was just reading the last votes. Everything coming up sounds awesome! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Just popping in to post todays pic. All is going well, plants are happy.

67 Likes

Those plants look :eyes: really great!

5 Likes

Looks fantastic DD!

5 Likes

I’m behind this effort all the Way @DougDawson
Great genetics if I must say
Thanks again

7 Likes

@calman1955 this might interest you also

6 Likes

Hey @DougDawson, just doing my rounds, plants are looking real nice :fire::raised_hands:. Happy thanksgiving! :turkey: :beers:

4 Likes

wow they have grown alot since last update, double D has them supercharched. Always impressed by how fast your plants veg

3 Likes

Looking very healthy

6 Likes

Healthy and flourished. So nice. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Just a quick pic from this morning. Plants are starting to get taller and still seem happy. So far, so good. Have a great day OG.

68 Likes

Good morning OG. Another day underway and the temps here finally just hit double digits. Amazing how fast the weather went from 30c to 7c, basically over night. Oh well, the plants have their own eco system so they don’t care, lol. Here are the little ones this morning and they are looking great IMO.

Have an amazing day OGers.

66 Likes