BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Yes, it sure was a nice Sept. outdoors but October has been a nightmare so far…sunny for the momemt…just want one…more…week!

4 Likes

I feel this but my lil’ ecosystem is still effected by the big ecosystem :rofl:

Plants look great @DougDawson !!!

11 Likes

I expect my RH to drop once the furnace goes on but it’s not that time yet. That’s my favorite part of this time of year. No AC, no furnace. Just open and close windows to adjust.

14 Likes

We’ll get another run of nice weather :sun_with_face:
I’m doing pretty good, had the plants covered for the last few days. They are happily stretching their leaves today.
Haven’t harvested any yet.

3 Likes

I’ve topped some of my plants…haven’t touched the Coastal Blueberry, Pure Michigan or ABC

5 Likes

Doug I too use Flora series trio in soil but I dropped the grow, do you find it helps?

1 Like

To be honest I have never dropped the grow so I couldn’t say. I have a good formula that seems to work well for me so I tend to not mess with it.

11 Likes

If it ain’t broke, ya don’t fix it.

5 Likes

Had to kick the home furnace on the other day.
I lost almost 10% RH in the grow!
Which is actually fine by me, cuz I was pushing high 60’s and I’ve recently flipped to flower. :wink:

4 Likes

Well another day, another update. Plants are doing well and getting taller by the day. They have progressed nicely for only being 30 days from soaking the seeds.

Have an amazing day OG.

62 Likes

Fast growers! Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Those are :eyes: like they are going to be of an epic proportion, very full and bushy. Keep it going! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thought you may have made a mistake here Doug, but a quick Google revealed truth to what you say…

8 Likes

Yeah they’re kicking my co-op run’s ass with the growth @DougDawson !

:rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

I think I have a plant like that in my yard. Talks crap every time it rains or gets cold :cold_face:

4 Likes

Lol, this is the problem when your thumbs cover 9 keys each and the phone auto corrects. Then again, when they grow so fast, they are allowed to talk crap. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

They do seem to really want to grow, gotta love BOG genetics.

11 Likes

Doug’s plants :joy::joy::joy::arrow_down:

6 Likes

What is the volume of your pots?

I went from 8oz to 3L after 14 days which usually results in slow on top with action underground. When I stagger the up-potting there’s more of a 1:1 top/bottom action.

This and the sudden temperature drop is my thoughts on why my Yogi’s are so “cute” right now :rofl:

3 Likes

how do i make sure to not miss this, i seem to miss so many!!

3 Likes