BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

they became such nice bushes! it is reallly astonishing… love it!!!

3 Likes

Hey OG. been busy all day stuffing envelopes but wanted to drop a quick update. Plants are doing well and growing fine. Here they are today.

Have a great night OG.

68 Likes

Just can’t get over how fast those plants are growing, that canopy is so dense. Plants are looking awesome man.

8 Likes

Yeah that was pure facetiousness.

4 Likes

Yeah its not just the growth rate, its the uniformity thats amazing!

6 Likes

Very nice brother! :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Hey there OG, just got home and fed my little ones. They are doing ok, looks like in the end, we should get tons of seeds with this many plants. Hoping for a good M/F ratio. :crossed_fingers:

53 Likes

When do you decide to flip to flower? Anything you look for, or just whenever you decide?

3 Likes

They look great @DougDawson, are you not totally happy with the progress? Or just concerned about males to females?

1 Like

I just go by feel really, not set thing to look for. Heck, I could flip them now and they would get big enough to do the job but I want them bigger because, well, I just them bigger, lol.

21 Likes

I am very happy and not really concerned about the M/F ratio, more curious than anything. With 12 plants the goal of making seeds is pretty much locked in I would think.

10 Likes

Judging from the past it was locked in the day you put them swimming. Well unless the seeds were bunk.

1 Like

Beautiful plants, Keep killing it Doug! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Those plants look great man, I cant imagine how many seeds you’ll get.

3 Likes

I don’t know @JustANobody. I got approx. 32,000 from the Blue Kush run and collected over 1/4lb of pollen from Sour Bubble. Those are the 2 targets I am shooting to break but time will tell.

28 Likes

wow
That’s insane.

5 Likes

Awesome. :beers:

2 Likes

If I had 32,000 beans, even 1000, I would be throwing handfuls in the grass on all the back roads nearby come spring time. Maybe one day!
Beautiful plants @DougDawson

12 Likes

Dougs more big picture…he’s spreading them worldwide! :grinning:

8 Likes

Bean bag chair :thinking:

7 Likes