BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

I do that will all the white and small seeds up and down the trails by my cottage :wink:

11 Likes

Have any sprouted for you?

2 Likes

Not that I have found so far.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer

2 Likes

Hey there OG, just went up to feed my plants and I got to say, they seem pretty happy. They are really filling in nicely. Here are our boys and girls a few minutes ago.

Have a great evening OG. :v:

61 Likes

Brother Doug, the canopy there is simply beautiful.

4 Likes

They look very healthy and happy.

1 Like

Man They look so darn good
Are you still just using the TRIO feed? GH?

2 Likes

It is a pleasure to see your plants, not only for how they grow, but also the clean you have your tent.

My tent is dirty and disordered… :rofl:

3 Likes

Sure am, they are on the feed they will get through most of their lives until I taper off towards the end. This is their feed with GH Trio.

Epsom Salt = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon. 1.5 in flower. 5 grams for 5 gallons in veg and 7.5 grams per 5 gallon in flower
Micro = 6.67 per gallon which is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 6.67 per gallon which is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 8.3 per gallon which is 41.5 ML per 5 gallon

Thanks @Piter

20 Likes

Are you doing feed water feed or feed every time Just courious

3 Likes

I feed every day.

6 Likes

Grow in coir correct?

1 Like

Your plants are always happy! :+1:

2 Likes

No build up
Do you check your runoff at all to adjust?
I know when I did coco like you I had to incorporate a flushing agent into the mix to get rid of some of the extra salt build up

3 Likes

Yes, coco mixed with perlite.

I have never checked runoff, not even once. I just feed to decent runoff every day and seem to get lucky with that. If I do see plant issues I may flush the coco out to reset it but that does not happen often.

16 Likes

Ever since I went back to coco, that’s what I’ve been doing as well.

Feed to a decent amount of run off every time and I rarely have issues, and if I ever see a few spots on older leaves or anything it usually means they’re a bit hungry, and I increase the EC a bit.

Your plants always look very happy, so I wouldn’t change a thing.

I also use Canna coco the professional plus stuff, I think I saw you use it too, or am I mistaken ?

5 Likes

That’s correct, Canna Coco professional plus.

3 Likes

This method is what I’m going back to, tried a few other things out. It’s really simple to gauge how the plants respond.

3 Likes

I use a shop vac to suck off the runoff, Are you draining yours away also?
Both you and Doug?

3 Likes