BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Well that’s something to think about then. Thanks for the information. Are you aerating the buckets or anything?

3 Likes

Have not really tried another style, just git this dialed in and ran with it. I am trying Jack’s in my other grow so interested to see how that works out.

6 Likes

No, they are in 5 galling water bottles. With nutes only lasting 2 days I have not bothered aerating the bottles.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks again.

Out of likes already.

1 Like

Hey there OG, well it looks like this weekend I will flip these plants. After the stretch they should be a good size. They seem to be liking the new pots so I will get getting them going in the next few days. Here they are tonight before feeding.

Have a great night OG. :v:

58 Likes

Is it because it’s a co-op run that no training or topping gets done?
Just let em go?

3 Likes

That’s part of it @LzBoy but I also don’t feel they need a topping. There will be plenty of bud sites going when the time comes. Being a seed run and co-op I want to stress them as little as possible so that’s the biggest part of it.

12 Likes

@DougDawson brother the plants are shining in…
It’s difficult to choose one that stands out above the others…
Impeccable garden, what draws attention is the cleanliness of the tents, magnificent…

Congratulations on the garden always following…

7 Likes

Thanks @FPunk , I appreciate the kind words. :v:

4 Likes

Hey there OG. Just checking on my plants again, lol. They are growing more every day so it’s definitely time to flip them into flower. I will do that this weekend. In the mean time here is one of the last pics you will see of them in veg. Have an amazing weekend OG. :v:

64 Likes

Some great looking plants top to bottom they’re so happy looking. I especially like the one that started stretching towards the light and the one pictured front row furthest right in the most recent picture uploaded. How the foliage is more sparce near the tops of the containers and really shows off that thick stalk! Nice being able to tag along with your gardening like this and view your updates. Often I’m just lurking but always I’m enjoying the show. Much love

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words bud. They are shaping up nicely.

8 Likes

Those plants are exploding! Those green pots you use 7 inches high and about 7 inches in across? They look like the same ones I run on ebb flow tables

5 Likes

I will measure them next time I go up there. :v:

4 Likes

An approximation is fine. I’m not going to actually make more work for you!

2 Likes

Hey Emerald Green, the pots are 10" grower pots.
Screenshot_20231104_181040_Gallery

They measure 10" Wide and 10" High

17 Likes

You are always a good sport and very accommodating to all questions asked of you 🫵 to get us all an answer! :clap::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::turkey::v:

10 Likes

Thank you buddy and I second what @OhNo555 saids!

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure. Now let me provide the last veg pic of the plants. Timers set up so the lights will be going out from 8am to 8pm. Might as well take advantage of the off peak hydro rates.

70 Likes

That’s a great looking bunch, Doug.

3 Likes