I heard that

11 Likes

Ghillied

14 Likes

Absolutely love it.

2 Likes

Those plants are hungry

8 Likes

Good morning OG, missed my update yesterday as I was busy with Halloween but here are a couple pics from yesterday.

73 Likes

They all look so good like very healthy little trees.
The structure and node spacing is perfect!

6 Likes

Really cruising along, those plants are so damn good looking. How much longer before flip goes down?

3 Likes

Hey @Mrgreenthumb , really I am thinking any day now. I just want them to settle into their new pots and then it’s flower time so very soon. Here they are this evening while I fed them. The up potting was a good thing as they are not bone dry each day when I go to feed them so I am pretty happy about that. Should save me a ton of trouble in flower.

53 Likes

Firing on all cylinders I see; always a pleasure to watch your grows @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Nice! That was a well done repot. They didn’t blink and bumped along quite well. They seem to build a solid fat trunk. Looks promising!

1 Like

As long as you haven’t got any pests in your coco,you can use it again and again. Give max enzymes at the start of the new grow and the old roots will be gone quickly. To be honest…I think the plants like the ‘worn in’ coco more than fresh stuff. I think my fourth run in the same coco gave me the best results.
Have you guys tried drainaway trays?I find them much nicer than having the vacuum cleaner out after every feed.

Nice grow @DougDawson keep up the good work.

4 Likes

I have looked at them but can’t be bothered to set up the piping and such.

2 Likes

So you do all feeding manually?

3 Likes

Yes, feed by hand daily and remove runoff with a shop vac. Forces me to look at them up close daily.

8 Likes

Interesting. I have wanted to try coco but didn’t want to convert from blumats to another set up. Do you mix your nutes for the week ahead of time or daily?

3 Likes

I am mixing 3 x 5 gallon bottles at a time. They drink 5 gallons a day.

7 Likes

Looking beautiful, @DougDawson . Goes without saying! Have you ever tried your feed mix in any other grow style? Thinking of seeing how your GH ratios scaled up treat us in RDWC next time.
Inspirational work, dude. Thanks for showing and being so open with it!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes