BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

These look really nice man.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see the buds starting to form! :wink::clap::tophat::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Looks great! :beers:

1 Like

Hey there OG, just a quick couple pics tonight. Been a long week and I am nice and buzzed now. I love nights when I know there is no alarm clock going to go off. So here are your Sweet and Sour Cindy’s.

61 Likes

They’re blowing up beautifully

3 Likes

Yeah, I got the 3 shortest ones in a different tent and 2 are staying pretty short. The other tent is just climbing, going to be a beautiful sight when they are flowering. Well, that’s if something doesn’t go sideways, lol. Only time will show.

14 Likes

DAYUM! They look better EVERY DAY!. This thread is the best grow blog on OG right now!

3 Likes

Ahh, thanks man. I don’t know that it’s worthy of such praise but it did make me a happy guy. :v:

3 Likes

Yeah, except the one in my brain that is trained not to let me sleep past five! :neutral_face:

4 Likes

So healthy looking, such big plants…a joy to follow along, thank you!!

1 Like

Hey there OG, just swinging by for another update. So we have some developments. First off, here are your plants.

Looking pretty good to my eye.

Now for some close ups. First off the 3 smaller plants in the smaller tent.

Now here are 3 more from the larger tent.

So there you have it, changes be a coming. Have a great night OG. :v:

69 Likes

Gorgeous plants man!

11 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :v:

8 Likes

Beautiful plants! Some would say you have a greenthumb. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hope you’re having a great weekend brotha!

2 Likes

Looking good in Dougs “BOG-a-Palooza”! :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome brother :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Hey there OG, been a busy day but dropping in with your update. So warning, before I show these pics be warned. It’s a…

ezgif.com-resize

Ok, so now that you have been warned, here are your plants tonight.

So we already know the 3 in the smaller tent are males. Now in the big tent there are 9 plants in 3 rows. The 3 on the left are females. The rest are males. So we got 9 males and 3 females. Oh well, nothing to be done about it, just the way it goes. Was really hoping for better numbers but oh well, at least they seem healthy. 3 good size females should produce a good number of seeds and there will be lots of pollen to collect. Anyway, there they are. Have an amazing evening OG.

53 Likes

Damn, what are the chances of them shitty odds?!?

3 Likes

Dude! Same city, same timing, same problem!

3x females 7x males with the Yogi run!

You got this! 3 plants still makes for a lotta beans and thats a lot of variation to be had with all those males.

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

Look at it this way. There’s about to be a TON of sweet and sour Cindy crosses about to be made.

4 Likes