BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Auto or photo?

1 Like

What, the pics?
Photoperiod plants only in here for now. First time in a long time. I feel like a total noob, lol. :grimacing:
That’s one of Doug’s Blue Kush!

1 Like

That’s insane that a photo showed like that!

1 Like

Wanna see the others?

I’ve got a OG Kush×Purple Guava by @duo,
Lavender Dosidos by @IrishGrows,
and a Pound Cake.

All showing sacks at under 4 1/2"s. :hushed:

I might have to give it a shot. Does it seem like a normal male female ratio?

I think so…
How would I know? :thinking:
I haven’t grown photos in years!:yum:

1 Like

Normal ratio is around 50/50 male/female some it’ll lean more in on direction or the other

Um, no, I mean, no. LOL, not sure what to say to that. Well I guess I was an over achiever too so perhaps I get it.

3 Likes

Just popping in to drop last night’s pics. I just ran out of energy, lol. So here are the ladies last night when I watered them.

Back to work I go, have an amazing day OG.

50 Likes

beautiful! those plants got the gangster lean goin on!

8 Likes

Thanks @Illicitmango , if not for the cords and tie wraps they would not be standing at all, lol. They were stuck in that 2x4 too long with the walls holding them up so they need a bit of help. I still think it is best that I did it this way. Should end up with a good seed haul.

6 Likes

Hey OG, just finished watering the plants so dropping todays pics. Finally got caught up on that anyway. So here are the ladies tonight.

Time for another swig of Buckley’s. Have an amazing night OG. :v:

47 Likes

Looks fantastic @DougDawson !!!

Suck back that :christmas_tree: juice and burn that illness away!

6 Likes

Bursting at the seems!
Amazing job bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So tell me… do you defoliate at some point. (Sitting with pen and paper)

3 Likes

Gonna be a seed extravaganza, nice work double D… hope you get to feeling better soon. Getting sick really sucks

2 Likes

When it comes time to chop them just release the supports and let them timber themselves down. :+1: :laughing:

5 Likes

Morning OG. Just dropping last night’s pics. Still lacking energy but feeling a bit better today so hopefully that’s the new trend, lol. Anyway, here you go.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

50 Likes

Feel better soon my friend @DougDawson

6 Likes

Feel better. Considering you are not feeling well your plants look great.
I’m getting over covid. This just doesn’t want to go away. Hope you just have a cold.

6 Likes