BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Or, to put it another way…Get Well Dug! :grin:

7 Likes

Good morning Doug :coffee:
Hope you feel as good as your plants look in a couple days brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning Doug,

Just got all caught up, girls are looking great, love those buds shots :star_struck:

Would you mind telling me a bit about how you’re collecting the pollen at the stage below? You get such massive hauls of gold dust, it’s pretty wild :grinning:

24 Likes

Yikes. the girl gettin fat🤩

3 Likes

I use a large metal bowl and am not really gentle on the males. Take each branch individually and bang it against the inside of the bowl. Then scrape the bowl down and put through my pollen shaker to remove any plant matter. Repeat till they stop giving.

8 Likes

Hey OG, just a quick pic drop tonight. Seeds are maturing fine and the plants are frosting up more every day. Here they are today.

52 Likes

Looking fantastic! Any specific smells coming off of the girls?

Cheers

2 Likes

That’s a tough one, I am sick right now so my sense of smell is not really very good at the moment.

3 Likes

Ahh get better man! Glad to see you haven’t missed a beat on taking care of the grow, I know it’s tough when you’re feelin crappy.

Cheers

1 Like

Wow, great to see you back after all this time @CornbreadJunior.

3 Likes

ha, you got me before i could post up here!!
great to see you got to this run!!
I’ve got got that LifeStar glowing :wink:

6 Likes

pics are beautiful!!! great works as always there @DougDawson

3 Likes

Hey bud, I can be quick like that sometimes, lol. This run is going great and you got a nice pack coming from it. I saw your post in the voting thread, great to see you back and coming in strong with the Lifestar repro. Should be amazing man. Looking forward to watching that grow for sure. :v:

11 Likes

sure gone be a big batch of seeds! bog gear rocks for sure!

3 Likes

Hey OG, just finished up the plants for tonight and wanted to drop some pics. First off, I have my dehumidifier running and it’s keeping things perfect IMO. No fear of mold.

Now for the plants, every day they seem to frost up a little more. Can’t wait to run this strain for bud.

Thanks for dropping by OG, have an amazing night.

59 Likes

Looking great Doug, hope you’re feeling better soon.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Woke up this morning to a cough that feels like a fireplace in my chest. Thankfully it calmed some and I just finished smoking some Blue Kush so life is good. I am sure it will pass quickly.

16 Likes

Speaking of Blue Kush…
You ever seen a three inch BK baby drop ballz on you’re face? Because have! :rofl:

14 Likes

That’s a real space time savers!

1 Like

This 12/12 from seed shit is wild. :crazy_face: