BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

I would love to see this happen with Bog Bubble if those are the real thing! In the last 2 years I have tried 4 different packs of Bog Bubble from different sources (SHN, Auction, A few old packs from a friend), NONE of them have turned out like Bog Bubble I grew 7 years ago.

I’m not sure if I just had bad luck or what, but that is certainly a nostalgic strain I’ve tried to chase down for years. Cheers, all of them are great options!

6 Likes

@donuchee I think you just signed up. You may want to fix your name/handle as they won’t know who that name belongs to.

1 Like

Thanks again @DougDawson

I grew up reading - and drooling - about BOG genetics before I could grow any so I really appreciate the opportunity to try it now, and work you put in here.

Well done!

My vote would be bog bubble for the next run. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I got in!!! Thanks @DougDawson for this. You’ve been killing it with all the b.o.g Genetics bro. Hopefully soon we’ll see a sour lifesaver run?

2 Likes

What was the nostalgic BogBubble like for you? I believe BOG mentions the selections over time with respect to flavors within the more current offerings of BogBubble compared to the earlier offerings. I don’t want to misspeak so will look for the quote to share.

I’d imagine reflections of those early BogBubble releases can still be found when delving into f gen populations of most of his work. All of his work is pretty much based on his BogBubble. Hope you find the delicious BOG types that you’re nostalgic of. Many blessings and much love

Edit to add the quote, it’s from Icmag I believe the thread title is “Recent BogBubble?” circa 2014:

It’s still nice bubblegum and the ladies seem to love that flavor best. More grape and orange phenotypes than regular bubblegum now but they are both very nice.

Bogglegum on the other hand is NL5 crossed to Bogbubble and it also tastes like bubblegum.

Sour Boggle does have some yummy flavor that is sometimes like old bubblegum in flavor.

7 Likes

Nice work @DougDawson another great run! Your an animal. I can’t wait to see what you pick next, I voted LSD but with BOG you can’t lose. Nice work much love. :pray: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these turn out @DougDawson, and I vote LSD for the next one!

3 Likes

Bushy would be proud Doug.
Once again, great job :clap: and thanks for the voodoo that you do :ok_hand::seedling:

7 Likes

Ok, I finished shucking 1 plant with 2 left to go. Wish I had ended up with more than 3 females but with 9 males there will be a bunch of genetic diversity. Sadly though it will mean a smaller seed count. Still going to be more then enough to cover the sign up with some extra. Pulled 2179 seeds from plant 1. Yes, I did count them 1 by 1, lol. I just needed to know. :v:

67 Likes

Oh man my brain hurts just thinking about it.

14 Likes

I know what you mean, lol. Once I started counting I just had to finish, lol.

15 Likes

In at 53TL3. Thanks again for such a a great boost to the community and all the hard work you put in it, Doug. Showin’ us all how it’s done, with style none the less.
And that’s a hell of a count! Appreciate all you do around here.
BOG OGTW!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Nothing short of incredible once again. @DougDawson congratulations and much respect for all of the community here.

4 Likes

I would expect nothing less. Well done. You are so right @Kavman

3 Likes

Dude, you are my hero… :smile:

3 Likes

Woah!! You are a machine…

You need some little helpers around!

3 Likes

The two I grew in the past both had a lot of pink bubblegum flavor, beastly plants with a huge main cola and everything about them looked ‘supersized’ to me. The effects were the best thing about it for me though, a huge creeper effect with a bubbly happy high that always put a grin on my face!

5 Likes

Congratulations once again! You’re killing it Doug!!

2 Likes

I think that’s it for me too . No kosher daddy was lucky enough the other night to get offered one I’m missing . Wasn’t there a bunch of club quadrant seeds and cards also?

3 Likes

That’s a nice sight to see! I wouldn’t have guessed that many seeds on the tray, I am bad at sight estimation.

2 Likes