BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

There are 9 in total, the 8 I pictured above and the Sweet and Sour Cindy that was just printed.

I know what you mean. I am bad at estimating as well but those were actually counted 1 by 1 as I shucked them. So I am confident about the number.

6 Likes

Thanks! @DougDawson . I have learned so much watching you and a lot of the others do theses seed runs. The information in these threads is priceless, but then there’s seeds from legendary breeders aswell. thanks for making this place so great!!

6 Likes

I finally got to the list!
thank you @DougDawson !!!
Great work!

1 Like

what a hell count of seeds man, great work @DougDawson !!! it ś so much fun watching your updates.

i voted for bog bubble! but i`m also happy to follow any other preservation run ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Fook yah Doug!

Congrats on another successful preservation run brotha, Happy shucking! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Have a great week!

4 Likes

Thanks for another sick BOG preservation run. Nicely done!

4 Likes

thanks for making this run @DougDawson
appreciate you doing this for us.

thanks for the tag and explanations of the co-op @Ris
appreciate you.

6 Likes

Thanks for all of your hard work, @DougDawson. I interacted with BOG many times and miss him greatly. Preserving his work is a wonderful thing.

6 Likes

Plants look great! Does regular emeritus make you a tl3 still?

4 Likes

Yes it does.

1 Like

I got my cards today @CADMAN , many thanks brother.

60 Likes

@DougDawson PERFECT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let the games begin

14 Likes

Thanks for doing this @DougDawson ! I hope you and your family have had a wonderful festive season, here’s to a great 2024! Much respect brother :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Doug got my packet of pollen yesterday. Thank you for sending that out.

10 Likes

My pleasure @ShiskaberrySavior

7 Likes

I must say, I am surprised the list isn’t full yet.

12 Likes

Whoa! It isn’t!
The Yogi’s just got the last sign-up this am. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Same bro, people are slackin

6 Likes

Yeah, 21 spots left. I did open this 1.5 days after you opened Yogi so I suppose it’s on track. I agree with @TopShelfTrees1 , slackers, lol.

16 Likes

damnnnnn… been following and somehow still missed the signup :astonished:
hopefully there’s some leftovers!

1 Like