BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

I would never, but I thought it was funny
I can remove if it would be for the best

4 Likes

No man, all good. I know you were joking, my post was more for someone who might just go and do it anyway, lol. No need to remove it bud.

6 Likes

I got worried also :joy: that’s why I asked

2 Likes

Beautiful News @DougDawson so so happy.

Have I even shown you the back of this card yet.?

Not sure if I’m done with the backside yet or not, I’ll have to take a harder look at this over the weekend.

34 Likes

Looks great brother @CADMAN. If I were to make one suggestion I would change the Origins. It currently says BOG New York City Diesel X Lifesaver. I would change it to New York City Diesel X BOG Lifesaver. The Lifesaver was a BOG strain but he never released a version of New York City Diesel. Not sure of it’s origins, I will look into it. I think I can find the info on ICMag.

10 Likes

I like the picture - is that going to be the LSD ‘collector card’ .?

Good luck with your LSD run bro … :+1:.

Gaz

4 Likes

19 Likes

No problem :blush: I’ll make sure it’s corrected.

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only degenerate here.
:rofl:

9 Likes

mutley2

7 Likes

It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta get after it.

8 Likes

OUTTA LIKES!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Yes brother, that’s the new card. @CADMAN hit it out of the park again. Already got a BOGBubble design happening to. Darn things are just plain cool IMO.

10 Likes

Well, thats awesome news! Thank you for all you do for the OG community @DougDawson and @CADMAN that card is badass man!

2 Likes

Updated the backside of this trippy card… @DougDawson made sure to change the item you asked about as well.

49 Likes

Truly an awesome card, great job @CADMAN , I am sure the lsd seed increase will be as epic as the last BOG runs… Thanks so much @DougDawson

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the NYCD that BOG sourced was from Soma’s work. Soma’s description for his NYCD is that a friend brought back some bagseed from a trip to New York, I forget the exact amount he says in the description I think it was 6 seeds. From those seeds he says he started them and selected a grapefruit mother that was eventually pollinated with an Afghan x Hawaiian male that Shantibaba gifted him. From there he says he worked to stabilize traits deemed desirable. I haven’t found much about the aforementioned Afghani Hawaiian and would like to learn more about it. Hope some of this is helpful. Also, massive respect for earlier back with the 2179 seed hand count. Your dedication to your craft is noteworthy. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Thats nice @CADMAN Real nice.

2 Likes

Definitely nailed the BOG LSD spirit with that card @CADMAN Can’t wait to see the growshow

5 Likes

that is going to be a great show! looking forward to it!

2 Likes