BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

That’s no fun though! Plus I want to finally get around to using some of this :crazy_face: but maybe I’ll print one of those just for funnies @Pigeonman

14 Likes

A seed separator out of a live slab would be fricken awsome!

6 Likes

I think ther term for a live edge seed sorter would be: “Bespoke as Fuck”.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Well I have the ability to process it further as well :sunglasses:
I know people like the whole live edge thing, but I personally am not a huge fan.
Since I’ve basically got nothing going on in my JTR thread anymore, I’m going to do a SLOW build log from beginning to end as I have time. Check it out if you want @blowdout2269 @Pigeonman ! That way I’m not crapping up DD’s thread

13 Likes

All conversations are welcome in my threads bud :v:

13 Likes

Hey OG. So I am finished shucking the 3 females now. Still got to sort the rest of the seeds to get the white/green/preemie beans out but that’s the final thing that needs to be done. I did get a nice pile of Kief from them which is a bonus. Gotta love that trim bin. The pics don’t do it justice. I will have to weight it out and see what I got. Have a great day OGers. :v:

64 Likes

Holy pile of keif! Don’t sneeze bud.

9 Likes

What do you do with your trim bin dry sift? Mine presses nice with just the heat of my hands and smells wonderful, bubbles a bit but seems to be lacking potency compared to the flower, it’s weird… wish I had a press to press it through some micron bags to clean it up a bit, but eventually!

2 Likes

Sounds like the makings of a good guessing game! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I have a small press so I press it just enough to melt it into a piece of hash basically.

12 Likes

What kinda pollen press(no, not the actual pollen people) do you got to make hash pucks?

2 Likes

Trippy Hippie manual press.

17 Likes

That’s pretty cool, never seen those before.

6 Likes

It’s small but it works for small quantities.

6 Likes

Me either. Fancy.
Off into the interwebs I go! :joy:

Though, I thought we were talking about pressing keif or bubble into a puck or shape. My bad.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Amazing work through this entire process, your grows are nothing short of stunning. The dedication and effort you have been continuously pouring into keeping the BOG lines alive is second to none, and not to mention all the time and resources you dedicate to the betterment of the overgrow community.
Thankyou

31 Likes

Cool art and very well said Dougs generosity
Blows my mind

5 Likes

Very Cool! I got myself a 6 ton dabpress with 3x5 inch plates end of last year. So much fun, highly recommend. Was around $350 which I thought was a killer deal for everything included…made in China though :frowning: so there is that compared to Low Temp etc.

2 Likes

Nice, mine is really only good for small amounts but it’s good for my personal use.

5 Likes

I’d camp with Cindy anytime, I’ll catch the fish. Wonderful graphics man, nicely done.

1 Like