BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Looking awesome, can’t wait to see this unfold! I’m right behind you in paper towels
with 12 old bog bubble beans I was lucky enough to find.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you for always putting in the work Doug, you just never stop. When one googles biggest philanthropists warren buffet is number one. you are exactly that to OG - always spreading the wealth . Respect.

2 Likes

Ok OG, here we go. We have 12 that grew tails, one that cracked but has not really formed a tail yet. I dropped all 13 into coco anyway so they are off to the races. This is how they looked an hour ago.

And this is them now.

Have a good night OG.

63 Likes

Nice and vigorous, they’ll be taking your tent over in no time.

3 Likes

Yes indeed. I got a 5x5 and 2x4 waiting to house them. I am looking forward to it. Gonna be fun.

8 Likes

You definitely have the touch with your BOG runs.

4 Likes

Nice one @DougDawson this one is bound to be epic! Gonna be fun to watch this one! I’m pushing the lawn chair away and hanging up a hammock for this one. I’m in for the long haul… :sunglasses::evergreen_tree::fire:

2 Likes

Another great preservation, Doug. Way to keep 'em coming. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

9 Likes

GO DOUG GO!

:metal:

13 Likes

In! Nothing but good will come of this.

2 Likes

Just curious when the sign up Wiki list will be open. Sorry if that is a noob question. Just excited.

3 Likes

Usually people wait until there are actual seeds, just in case something went wrong. Fortunately this ones being done by a professional, otherwise known in these parts as…

12 Likes

Thanks @Guitarzan , great to have you along for the ride.

Thanks for fielding the question @CanuckistanPete. Also, lol, that’s too funny.

7 Likes

This is Awesome, you are AWESOME! Back at it again @DougDawson. You are so inspiring. Thank you for being such a pillar of the community :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Well thats a handy little trick. How much (3%)hydrogen peroxide do you add?

3 Likes

I’ll tag you with my mix when I get back home from work :smiley:
Some say “a splash”, I use math.

8 Likes

I thought a splash was math :rofl:

8 Likes

I use 1/3 cup RO water with 1 tbsp of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Most seeds sink after day 1, never heard of determining duds from this.

4 Likes

Funny part is that I find my seeds rarely sink in 24 hours. I normally tap them on the head so to speak when I am about to move them to see them sink, lol. These all went down like anchors in less than 12 hours. I am just glad my tv blew up and got me to look at them or they would have been down there another 10 hours before I noticed.

8 Likes

Ok, we got another update. All 13 were dropped into coco yesterday around this time. As of now, 6 have broken the surface. Things are looking good so far.

53 Likes