BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

@Natea and @jamMAKEcan y’all want some of DD dankness?
Post 2 growchachos :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy! You rock. @Big_Yeloe @HighTilliDie

2 Likes

I am sorry @DougDawson I keep trying to sign up but I can’t get it to work for me ! Please be patient I will figure how to sign up haha

2 Likes

I personally wanted to let newer members experience this Co-Op. It’s such an exciting part of OverGrow. I believe it’s a bit slow to fill up right now because a lot of newer members don’t know about these runs. That’s my guess, at least. If I hadn’t been tagged by @Maddawg, I would’ve never looked.

Thanks for everything you do, Doug. It cannot be said enough.

P.S. I voted L.S.D!!!

9 Likes

Hey @Thetravler

What isn’t working for you?

You have to hit the “Edit” button at the bottom of this post:

Then add your name and flag in a blank spot.

3 Likes

Here ya go bud. Read these. :wink:

5 Likes

That would be amazing! I wasn’t too worried about not being able to find any with how things go and all the generosity here on OG :heart:
Just hitting myself on the head a bit for missing the sign up after that being one of the first threads I started following when I joined OG in like October of last year :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely no sweat Ggbg,
You’ve got’em, we’ve all stubbed it here b4

1 Like

Well there we have it, list is full, now I just have to shuck the rest of the seeds. :v:

31 Likes

:partying_face: :thermometer: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Woohoo! Nice

8 Likes

Shoulda done the hard part first.
:rofl:

8 Likes

I made a new years resolution to try my hardest to not take in anymore. I’m swimming in seeds because of awesome hardworking members like you Doug!

Hope you have a great weekend brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Well I’ll be destroying that resolution once you get the ridonculous box I have for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Haha I’m shot, I forgot. :joy:

3 Likes

Good luck with “just” the chucking and thanks for the run.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: How did I miss this sign up!? Doh, :confounded: Anyway, great job @DougDawson !! Always awe inspiring to say the least! The community salutes your preservation work for these classics! Thank you :handshake:

5 Likes

I kept the signup pretty quiet and just tossed it up. Wanted to keep the wiki quiet. Signup went well. There should be some extra seeds when I am done fulfilling my co-op obligation.

29 Likes

Damn! How did I miss this sign up…what an idiot! :laughing:

I’m sure Doug may give out a free pack or two if I know Doug. :grin:

Have to keep the spidey senses more tuned.

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Got you bro, if none come your way 1/2 my pack is yours! I tried to see if anyone I knew well was missing but all those numbers become a blur, damn I tried :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes