BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Awesome bro @DougDawson !:boom:
Another wonderful preservation run.
You sure make BOG proud! :green_heart:
Wishing you the best always. :fire:

Sorry to learn about your monitor.

2 Likes

Plasma….I sure do love the “blacks” with a plasma tube. Heavy AF though…. Good luck here Doug. You and BOGs genetics have a good thing going. Enjoying the show.

3 Likes

Well alrighty then
Damn here we go again, hell yea hope it is not a nail bitter like the last seed run. My nerves couldn’t take another roller coaster ride like that again​:grinning::grinning::grinning:.

Good luck @DougDawson on your grow, got a seat on the front row. Glad to see the seeds in soak are cooperating got a show who’s boss like this guy
images (17)

1 Like

Lol, the Big Boss Man. :rofl:

1 Like

If you have this badge you either need to have it in your title or add it after your name. If it doesn’t show you will get knocked out of that run. Also, You must sign up in TL3 first unless it is full. Than you can sign up in TL2. The last 2 sign ups were used as transition runs.
Thank You!
:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Yes @G-paS , it’s all in the “How do I sign up for a co-op” doc. It is also posted in my OP to read that doc before signing up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now back to the BOG. Here is a pic BOG posted on Grow Diaries for Sweet and Sour Cindy.

62 Likes

Yep, just clarifying what you posted.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Animated_rainbow_pattern_from_marijuana_leaf sipsom SorrowfulTeemingFluke-size_restricted

hey @DougDawson I’m here on the Brazilian coast like Homer in this topic…hahaha have a good journey friend, may the green force be with you!

14 Likes

@DougDawson that looks like that would wash VERY well and making some nice bubble hash!!!

4 Likes

Checking in. Sure gonna be following this one.

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair in the back corner
this-is-gonna-be-good-luther-hargreeves
:v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

Good morning OG. Checked the seeds this morning and I am seeing signs of life. Looks like 9 have cracked and started to show a tap root. Not bad in 24 hrs. Onward we go.

51 Likes

It ain’t no Blue Moon Rocks!

4 Likes

Nope, seems much better. Time will tell. I still have 10 more I can drop if needed but looking good so far.

7 Likes

Morning bud,

I was wondering , of the strains of BOG ’s that you’ve grown & seeded -,what has been your favourite BOG smoke .- if you managed to do sensi runs with the clones . ?

Good vibes being sent to you from over the water …

:facepunch:.
Gaz

5 Likes

Morning brother, my favorite had to be the little purple pheno Sour Bubble. It was amazing. I really wish it had revegged for me but sadly it didn’t. I do have seeds from that specific plant I will play with at some point.

11 Likes

Lol. Have you actually gotten to smoke any BOG strains? There’s always more seed than bud!

4 Likes

My first Sour Bubble run had the males throw some pistils so I killed them and grew out the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch for smoke. Then started over to make the Sour Bubble seeds. Those plants had some seeds but not nearly as bad as the open pollination plants.

8 Likes

I thought you took clones before you flipped, so’s you get to grow them ‘Sensi’ and actually have a wee stash - as a reward for your seeds run …-

It would also lets you keep the ‘special’ plants.
:+1:.

Gaz.

3 Likes