Bogglegum and Bogglegum crosses & Sunshine Daydream F2 BX 1 Mega pack for funeral expenses

The packages for those that have contributed to the cause have gone out, and I have sent tracking information via PM. Thanks again for all of your support!

There are still some left for those that are interested. Send me a PM

8 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman and @HolyAngel. I really appreciate all you guys put into this noble cause and hope it was helpful for the grieving family.

6 Likes

Sorry for the loss my friend!

I’m sure the family greatly appreciates your help!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown - yes they are very appreciative, however there are still unpaid expenses so I am doing my best to get these last few sets sold to help them out.

8 Likes

Some people questioned me regarding the SSDD seeds from @HolyAngel and were wondering what the Starlite strain used in that cross consisted of. It is A5 Haze S1 x 89 NL5 :fire:

10 Likes

Starlite was made by rocketboy and I was gifted pollen that I’ve used on a few things so far.

Starlite = Karma’s A5 Haze S1 x Melvanetic’s 89 NL5

Best pic I got of the male.

I used his pollen on my SSDD F2 #1 girl to create Starlite Daydream.
So Starlite Daydream = SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite

The Starlite Daydream male I used for the BX1 is here:

And the mom is more of a spicy-citrus stem rub with some lemon notes, than straight lemon :wink:
The mom @ 57 days

23 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I have one of these packages coming and LOVE all the info. I need to write all this down somewhere

3 Likes

@imstinky I agree, it is always best to know as much as you can about the plants you are growing.

Here is a pic of the Bogglegum Male:

The Bogglegum seeds were straight from BOG, purchased from him through here on Overgrow. The Orange Goji were F1’s from @50State via @SamwellBB. The Blueberry is a very strong Blueberry plant that a friend has had around for a long time, and I am not sure of the lineage but it is a lot stronger than any other Blueberry that I have seen around in awhile. The Mother’s Milk F2’s were from OleReynard.

I only have 4 sets left, so if anyone is interested PM me to get payment information, and I will ship them out right away.

15 Likes

That male makes me feel insecure about myself.

10 Likes

This is such an awesome deal. Sounds like you were a good friend.
BTW those all look like killer crosses.

3 Likes

I appreciate everyone’s kind words and help; it’s amazing how everyone has helped so far. I know that many others have recently lost people close to them, and it is never easy to deal with, especially if they had no plans in place to help with expenses when they passed. It really makes me think about my own situation so that I don’t end up in the same place. It’s not like he had a lavish funeral, but the family was still struggling to cover the costs, and all of this has really helped them out.

I also wanted to point out that people should look inside their seed packs for special stickers inside some of them, along with the seeds.

I still have 4 sets left - PM me if interested for payment info, and I will ship them off asap.

11 Likes

Oh you added blueberry bubble!?! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

If you still have one around 3:30 to 4:30 in the morning on the 1st I’ll get one. That’s when the VA deposits :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes indeed!

sure thing!

3 Likes

Just got a text message from usps tracking saying my package was in or on my mailbox. Lol in I hope. I can’t wait to get off work.

4 Likes

They showed up today over here as well. Thank you @monkeyman and @HolyAngel for making these available.

Great job on the packaging.

2 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman, and @HolyAngel I definitely have a collection now. Should keep me busy for a while.

23 Likes

That’s epic :exploding_head:

2 Likes

LOL, just checked my tracking and USPS says they are still waiting for the package. Why am I so excited to get these when I can’t plant them any time soon :crazy_face: There is clearly something wrong with me and I am ok with that. Folks going to be sad if they miss out on this opportunity.

8 Likes

hey man, i feel like i’m late to the conversation, but i only just saw this topic pop up on my og feed.

i’m truly sorry for your loss and i’m sending many heartfelt blessings to you and to him and to his family and those whom he touched. i had a very close friend pass away last year as well. he was also a musician and truly gifted. it was such a loss to have his spirit gone, as he had been a bright light in many people’s lives, including mine. we had been very close and had spent a number of years working closely together. i’m sure we even listened to your buddy’s atomic dog together, as we traveled round the country doing our thing. his passing was a real unexpected shock, so it was a bit rough to get through.

i do know that over the past year or so now that my friend has been gone, there have been a few times when i’ve been listening to some song and smoking something special and it feels like he and i are together again, just hanging out. i’m super happy when those times come, although they don’t come often, so i try to treasure them when they appear.

anyhoo, i’d be happy to support the cause and buy a pack. i’m not even familiar with the strains, but i’m sure it’s fire and it doesn’t even really matter to me. i’ll pm you.

7 Likes