Bogglegum and Bogglegum crosses & Sunshine Daydream F2 BX 1 Mega pack for funeral expenses

Figured it all out, very easy transaction.

1 Like

There are still some of these available for those that are interested. PM me if interested

7 Likes

Sounds like both a good cause and a good deal. Count me in!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far for all of your support. Iā€™ve already given the money Iā€™ve collected here to the family, and theyā€™re grateful, but I know they have a lot more expenses ahead of them. I have the seeds for the people who have donated all packed up and ready to go; I am just waiting for the SSDD seeds from @HolyAngel, who has the seeds packaged up and ready to send to me tomorrow via priority mail. I will forward the tracking info to everyone via PM when I ship them off.

I still have about 6 pack sets available, not counting those that have already been spoken for. If you are interested, send me a message here. Thanks again everyone!

6 Likes

Iā€™m a new member here but somewhat active on Katsuā€™s and a few other discords. Iā€™m very interested in one of these pack sets if you can pm me, we can work out me sending you the funds. Good cause + good deal = win win
Thank you

5 Likes

@Txredrum73 PM sent to you

1 Like

40 packs of SSDD F2 BX1ā€™s are on the way to @monkeyman now :wink:

16 Likes

Yall are wildingā€¦:laughing:ā€¦Iā€™m gone nowā€‹:laughing:

2 Likes

thanks @HolyAngel again for all of your help and support

6 Likes

This is sooooooooooo very tempting. The gojigum caught my eye

1 Like

I still have some multipacks left, and I am willing to sell some packs of the gojigum for the funeral expenses if you just want those. PM me here if you are interested, and I will ship them out right away.

4 Likes

Hey there,

Iā€™ll purchase some if they are still available?

1 Like

there are still some packs left - PM me if interested. The seeds from @HolyAngel should be arriving tomorrow and as soon as they do I will ship out the packages of those who have paid so far.

7 Likes

Out for delivery right now :wink:

6 Likes

I received the seeds today from @HolyAngel and will begin shipping them out to those who donated to the cause tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone who has contributed so far; it has been extremely helpful. However, as far as these things go, there are still a lot of unpaid costs from the funeral, and Iā€™d really like to help his family out. I still have around 5 sets remaining, and to entice those who are on the fence, I will now be including a pack of Bogglegum x Blueberry to those who donate. Iā€™m also going to extend this to those who have already contributed. So, for a $100 contribution to the burial expenses, youā€™ll receive 180 seeds in total:

• 1 pack of Bogglegum F2 (15 seeds)
  • 2 packs of Gojigum (Bogglegum x Orange Goji f1) (15 seeds each pack - total of 30 seeds)
  • 6 packs of Bubble Milk (Bogglegum x Motherā€™s Milk F2) - 6 different phenos (15 seeds each pack - total of 90 seeds)
  • 2 packs of SSDD F2 BX1 (Sunshine Daydream F2 #1 x Starlite Daydream (Sunshine Daydream x Starlite) (15 seeds each pack - total 30 seeds)
  • 1 pack of Blue Bubble (Bogglegum x Blueberry) (15 seeds)

Please PM me for payment information. As usual, first-come, first-served. Thanks again.

16 Likes

I bought the wrong size boxes to ship, it turns out that 4x4x4 boxes canā€™t be shipped via USPS - I was informed that minimum size is 6x4x1.25, so I got the right sized boxes and will re-package everyoneā€™s seeds that donated so far and ship them out.

I still have a few sets available, however if people want individual packages instead of the whole shebang, we can work something out if interested - send me a PM.

12 Likes

The packages for those that have contributed to the cause have gone out, and I have sent tracking information via PM. Thanks again for all of your support!

There are still some left for those that are interested. Send me a PM

8 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman and @HolyAngel. I really appreciate all you guys put into this noble cause and hope it was helpful for the grieving family.

6 Likes

Sorry for the loss my friend!

Iā€™m sure the family greatly appreciates your help!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Thanks @Alaskagrown - yes they are very appreciative, however there are still unpaid expenses so I am doing my best to get these last few sets sold to help them out.

8 Likes