🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Wow! Look at that color. Beautiful.

5 Likes

Unreal man. Like final form exotic pokemon creatures

3 Likes

They look great. Awesome work!

3 Likes

Hey man. I have only recently discovered this Bodhi fellow but by looking at your thread and pictures, I can understand why Bodhi has a large group of admirers. Those plants are beautiful !

6 Likes

oh man the colors are more beautiful every time! great work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Great job. I haven’t seen colors like that since Synergy (Pinequeen x Appalachia.)

2 Likes

They are looking :eyes: like the outside side plants 🪴 do as winter approaches, great peak colors! :+1::wink::boom::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Stellar work. Did these fade like this or did you run your flower tent cooler?

2 Likes

Im in canada so winter runs always get cooler. Around 18-20c.

Also Florakleen really makes your plant pop!

6 Likes

The indicas love this temperature. They resin a lot with cold.
By my experience some of indicas then i run here on brazil on summer. Resin much less than indicas cultivated in winter in the same place.
Much beans of OG

7 Likes

I hope you get through it without much sweat Pigeon! You’ve done a great job with this run but man Covid hijacked my run back in last March and I haven’t quite bounced back yet

5 Likes

34 Likes

1 week of drying brought everything down to 38% RH :rofl: :desert: which is perfect for the seed separation process i do.

1x plant dried and in a massive bowl (14" bowl!).

By hand I crumble the nugs directly off the branches into the bowl to get a rough mass of all the flower, seeds and some stems.

Nice and sparkly under the flash.

I rub the mass over and over in between my fingers and hands (gloved) in order to make everything into an even and fine of a power as possible.

This also separates the calyx from the seed so it’s much easier to sort without “green covered beans” sticking to everything.

The rig all set-up in all of it’s ridiculousness.

The vacuum is run at the lowest possible setting using this fan controller.

Hard to see put the vegetation and flower material all get sucked up in through this funnel. I have a choke hole on one side in order to pulse the pressure beyond the handling of the cut bottle in the bowl.

After the initial “sucking” much of the veg-matter is gone leaving the rest for tray sifting.

The mass is dumped onto my smooth white tray.

Everything gets shifted to the far end of the tray, and then I vibrate the tray by hand at a slight angle whilst blowing onto the sliding bits knocking off all the light green matter and dud seeds.

I gotta go back and forth a few times, each time it gets tighter and tighter…

…as you can see here.

Once airflow no longer works, I swap to the black tray that has a little texture which catches the remaining greens.

After.

The black tray also helps make the duds “POP” in sight. So after pulling the bulk of any duds that made it though all of this faffing aboot the results are totally worth the effort.

Up close in a 500ml jar. Not to shabby eh? But as a fun reminder y’all just saw 1 of 4 plants results :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

HERE’S ANOTHER! :rofl:

All together it’s looking like we’re at half-way filling a 500ml jar :sweat_smile:

And there’s still these 2 to take care of in the next few days after work! :+1:

Have a great night folks!

:v:

68 Likes

You have that system fine tuned @Pigeonman. Looks like a pretty decent seed haul off of that plant.

4 Likes

IMG_4707 IMG_4708 IMG_4709

Go @Pigeonman you are now amongst the GR8 ones! :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Well, that’s another Pidgeonman post to the ol’ bookmark list. Thanks for showing us your methods :+1:

5 Likes

FNA! @Pigeonman such an incredible run from start to finish!
Learned so much from watching, and the success just blows my mind :ok_hand::green_heart:

6 Likes

Holy jeebus, you gonna have some beans!

Great show my friend. Bravo!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Sure beats a double album cover and a shoebox lid… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Not sure if it’s better than a frisbee :laughing:

5 Likes