Powie Wowie - New Strain that rocks. Need testers.

I believe I have created a new strain that I just love. The Indica strains show up strong and the Maui gave it a little bump that makes me giddy and chatty. I took GDP and Purple Urkle and crossed them with Old School Maui Wowie. I took that pollen and have four strains now that I have grown for two seasons to create somewhat standardized strains.

They are sprouting at close to 100%. They are easy for me to grow. The buds smell, taste,

seed and look awesome.

So far I have a buttload of seeds for the following strains:
Powie Wowie: GDP, Purple Urkle and Maui Wowie.
Powie Pineapple: Powie Wowie x Pineapple Express
Powie Pink 2.0: Powie Wowie x Baja Blast
Powie Poison: Powie Wowie x Durban Poison/Grape Fruit

Next, I will add Starkiller and BSHW strains to Powie Wowie.

I would like to start selling them but need feedback about how they do in varied grow situations, and obtain an average height, yield, difficulty to grow, and consensus on the high received from each strain.

Whatever you can tell me about your grow will help me obtain standardized strain information for each variation of Powie Wowie so when I start selling them recipients will have the details on exactly what they are buying.

66 Likes

I run a 2x2x6 and have gained access to a full hydroponic setup at a family members house. 2 full rooms. So looking for seeds this would be perfect

4 Likes

I run a 5’x6’ x 8’ tent, all LED lighting, I grow in coco and perlite. I also have a 4’x 4’ x 8’ tent if I need more room or if I have males I am collecting pollen from or females I have pollinated.
I grow all indoors.

I love to try the Powie Wowie and even get some pollen if your will to give some up. The Powie Poison sounds good also.

I see you list the Powie Wowie has some Pine scent, I am looking for strains with Pine to use in a future breeding.

I probably would grow these until spring.
Thanks

2 Likes

Nice presentation! I looks like an awesome project.

2 Likes

Don’t have the time? Send some of each to me, I’ll put 'em Flips and pass them out to Testers. They post progress here and BACK TO YOU for evaluation. EXCELLENT Presentation/Project, indeed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

id run a few

4 Likes

I’d be interested in the pineapple and the Durban crosses . Thanks

4 Likes

I will do an outdoor grow. If u want to see how it grows outdoors, in a Northern california Climate , More specific San Francisco… let me know either way yes ,no, Maybe so @BobbyBudz

3 Likes

I can’t test anytime soon, but I’d love the pineapple express one :pray: I grew for 5 years and would grow it as soon as I can.

1 Like

I’d tango with: 5-6 beans of Powie Pink 2.0: Powie Wowie x Baja Blast sounds kinky!
indoor set up, mostly organic, my Puck Light test plants will all be in flower in a few days, so that opens the 18/6 tent, and that opens the 20/4 veg area for 5-6 Powie Pink 2.0: Powie Wowie x Baja Blast beans.
Or not, no worries on my end, I have lots of beans to run, if you want others instead!!
Best of luck in this test project, your bean endeavor’s!!
All the best, webe

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Very helpful for getting the details.
I will shoot out some of each. Let me know where to send them. :slight_smile:

Bobbybudz

2 Likes

I like that setup! I will learn a lot from your grow.

The Baja Blast and Powie is awesone together. Will shoot some beans to you.
Let me know where you would like them sent when you get a chance.

Bobby

1 Like

For Sure. Just remember to send whatever info you have about the grow after you are able to plant them. Where should I send 'em?

Bobby

1 Like

I love it. I grew up just south of you. I expect they would love the weather.
Let me know where you would like them sent.

Bobby

Soulds like a plan! Let me know where to send the beans. :slight_smile:

Bobby

Awesome Sauce! Where should I send them?

Bobby

1 Like

Sounds great! Spring works. Where should I send 'da beans?

Bobby

1 Like

I can shoot you some beans to grow. If you are not actually interested in reporting back about your grow I can send you some others unrelated to what I am trying to accomplish here.

I have some extra Alien OG and Starkiller seeds that I would be happy to give you to help you get started. Would that help? let me know where to send them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sent u a DM
since ure new , lots of people hear use https://privnote.com/
its a read only once note usually with the address , once u read it it gets destroyed.
U can also use it to send people ure adresse @BobbyBudz

Bobby I will send you a PM with my sddress

1 Like