🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Glad your feelin better. My household of three got if for xmas. My 2nd time in 3 years.

1 Like

The most fucked up thing about Covid so far is the fact that I can’t smell or taste a thing so looking at these breaks my heart a little.

They’re drying out even though they’re watered daily so it’s just a matter of time for them to be cropped and over-dried… which is a good thing considering what wants out in the tent nextdoor!

Gonna go back to force feeding myself and keeping cozy in the thundersnow storm going on right now because of course it is. :man_shrugging:

:v:

49 Likes

I’ve gotten covid twice. I highly recommend getting some Paxlovid prescribed from your doctor if you can. It’ll kick that virus out of your system very quickly. The 2nd time I was diagnosed, I was completely symptom free 3 days after taking that drug. It made a huge difference.

Good luck. Hope you both feel better soon.

12 Likes

That red looks :eyes: like my Japanese Red maples :maple_leaf: in my front yard. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Pigeonman . I had that same side effect back in 2020. It eventually cam back. Bacon still taste different.🥲
Ladies are gorgeous btw! :+1::v:

3 Likes

100% what i was seeing in there. International maple :maple_leaf: action
:peace_symbol: :canada: :maple_leaf: :jp: :om:

2 Likes

I can tell you truthfully that they smell amazing @Pigeonman

7 Likes

Hope you and the Mrs. feel better. :vulcan_salute:

Thats burgundy fade is gorgeous! Those plants should lift your spirits a little higher with every peek at them. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I think the plants are done! Last night I found 3x seeds on the tent floor and the pots were still heavy.

Here’s my reminder:

And here’s where we are all at!

Tonight at lights on if the pots are still heavy they won’t get any water and will be allowed to dry out overnight and I’ll chop them down tomorrow.

42 Likes

That’s a great feeling, you did a nice job!

2 Likes

Congrats on the run !!!

3 Likes

You did an awesome job, I thank you for your hard work preserving this for all of us to grow. I love the sound of 10 to 15 ounces outside , you know I’ll put that to the test.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nothing like making it to the finish line :checkered_flag:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I keep coming here with the hope that open sign up portion of the title becomes truth. Looking for those dropouts :upside_down_face: though I know it won’t happen. Congrats on getting this run and done :muscle:t2: you are awesome

2 Likes

What is flowering time compared to harvest time?
Beginning of ripeness to end of ripeness? Green banana vs Yellow/black? Clear vs amber trichs?

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to check in but changed it now, sorry.

2 Likes

@I.am.human I assume:

“flowering time” = check your trichs
“harvest time” = lazy / commercial cultivators just wanted all amber.

8 Likes

Great job on this run @Pigeonman and great job with the grow documentation, pics, tunes, animations and the whole show! :star_struck: :evergreen_tree: :fire:

5 Likes

Last shots until they are all dried out and in a bowl :smiley:

74 Likes

RIP yogi…:grinning::grinning::grinning: that was a truly awesome run, @Pigeonman . Very entertaining and informative, thanks for taking the time to do this seed increase.

7 Likes