🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Yesir, right away sir!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Done, thank you for the reminder.

4 Likes

U got enough stamps for me to join in the on fun?? Can send a few if needed…

2 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman :astonished::pray: I can throw some stamps your way 2 if you need some

2 Likes

I’m fucking waisted, just made some dabs with the source turbo, from my Arachnid Pie. What number am I??? Sorry, my brother :v:t4:
Gary
I’m in the US :us:

6 Likes

lol, gotcha #9 added us flag

2 Likes

:rofl:

amazing!

4 Likes

Done! :canada:
Please let me know if there is anything you need from me. Appreciate everything you’ve done for OG :100:

5 Likes

Round 1 roll-call!

1. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  2. @Kasper0909 :us:
  3. @Tejas :us:
  4. @LzBoy :canada:
  5. @Movement13 :us:
  6. @blowdout2269 :us:
  7. @donuchee :us:
  8. @m0sirys :de:
  9. @repins12 :us:
  10. @tresbundles :us:

All y’all above please send me a PM with your safe mailing address.

I’ll take a pic later, but the pollen is in a “dime bag” with 2 grains of rice inside another bag so there’s no pollen :bomb: 's after rollers!

:grin:

25 Likes

Ouuu my second addy request today.
@Pigeonman been an epic ride on this journey. Can’t wait to see the next :seedling::green_heart:
Do they come in tiny milk bags with mini clips?

4 Likes

Alright turns out I’m more organized than I thought! :sweat_smile:

ROUND 1 REMINDER:
@Movement13
@donuchee

ROUND 2 send me your addresses:

:hugs:

21 Likes

Sweet ! :raised_hands:

Thank you so much ! :pray:

2 Likes

Alright! Most everyone has gotten me their addresses; and if you were one of those you’re dust is in here:

There are still cards waiting for addresses, and cards made-up for those that have yet to sign-up :rofl: :+1:

Cheers everyone!

:v:

27 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the wealth with us all my friend. I sent you my addy by DM. :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman , safe and sound my brother, thanks.

43 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman , what do you think of this?

design-null

18 Likes

I like it :+1:, HELL YEAH! You can never go wrong with the back in the day real cartoons! :wink::blush::clap::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Dude that really is the best game EVER! :joy::joy: Glad your head is right again and thanks so much for doing this for us!

3 Likes

Post #1000 great grow again lol

4 Likes