🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Yup, like I said before. :rofl:

Congratulations on the amazing success buddy!
:smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the love!

I did the bubble run yesterday with the Yogi F2 plants + a few plants left over from a small auto seed run and there’s no complaints from this stoner. :grin:

I did 2 rounds of pulling, and didn’t a third because I ran outa ice but the slop is still aside if I find the time this week after work.

The plate is 6" across.

Now it sits in the freezer until I can get to it and then it’ll become:

A Pigeon Turd! :rofl:

:+1:

51 Likes

Good morning brotha! :coffee:
I bet that taste so good! :yum:

5 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods !

On a side note: Anyone doing a bubblehash run with these Yogi plants be warned!!

They were so red/purple that the wash water poured down the drain like a river of :drop_of_blood: !!!

:rofl:

34 Likes

Dayyum. I thought that I was on this list. I musta geezed and missed it
:man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

@repins12 if you don’t score any, you know I got you on half of mine when the box arrives.

5 Likes

With how many seeds @Pigeonman got from these beauties, I’m sure there will be plenty to go around here on OG :grin:
I think I caught wind of good ole @DougDawson getting a nice grip to pass out in his giveaways, and I’m sure there will be other outlets for them too!

5 Likes

Yep! @DougDawson will get a bunch to pass around and I’m trying to keep on my weekly give-aways which so far have been mostly focused on getting the Jew Gold 1974 S1 beans out into the world.

:v:

10 Likes

I meant to do this earlier this weekend but Friday threw me into a depression so I’m delayed on a lot of things but like many of us with functional trauma issues let’s go forward with this before everyone that likes sports-ball gets distracted with that superb owl everyone is talking aboot.

YOGI F2 POLLEN SIGN-UP

1. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  2. @Kasper0909 :us:
  3. @Tejas :us:
  4. @LzBoy :canada:
  5. @Movement13 :us:
  6. @blowdout2269 :us:
  7. @donuchee :us:
  8. @m0sirys :de:
  9. @repins12 :us:
  10. @tresbundles :us:
  11. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  12. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  13. @Agreenpassion :us:
  14. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  15. @Trae1170 :us:
  16. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  17. @MikeyMeteor :us:
  18. @Trickster :us:
  19. @SillySausage :uk:
  20. @donuchee :us:
  21. @OhNo555 :us: :boom:
  22. @yardgrazer :us:
  23. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  24. @djtrip :us:
  25. @smokekulture :us:
  26. @Illicitmango :us: if still available

(Add numbers as needed.)

@DougDawson is so kind to offer the :canada: sign-ups getting this pollen with their box but I will need help with stamps if anyone is able to assist for the :us: & possibly :globe_with_meridians: depending on international interest.

:bowing_man:
:pray:

If not it’ll be a small delay for me to self-fund this part for everyone.

:v:

35 Likes

thanks @Pigeonman for the chance on some Yogi pollen !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone on this forum is so damn generous that every time i see anyone mention needing stamps 5 people have already replied saying they sent or are sending some. I’d be happy to pitch in and send a book of stamps, pm incoming

7 Likes

Ooo boy, pollen wiki. :hushed:
I think I got an idea…

Thanks Pigeonman!
:smiley:

4 Likes

I think I see where this is going @blowdout2269 :smirk:

2 Likes

Thank you brother. I’m sorry I missed your entire run. Had some bad things happen in life and havnt been around.

But I’m glad to see your success, and I appreciate the opportunity for some pollen so I can get some of these genetics. What an awesome job ! Seriously tho, everything looked incredible :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Wow pollen up for grabs too !

Thank you for your generosity my friend @Pigeonman

Glad to help with some stamps to send to US as well, just let me know how to assist

5 Likes

Awesome toss up, @Pigeonman , and an even better sneak peak at that cluster-fuck with @HeadyBearAdventures . Sounds like a hell of a strange trip. Looking forward to seeing the magic unfold.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Hey folks!

Well i feel loved, I opened my mailbox once I got home from a long day at work and found 2 envelopes… and each are kind gifts of STAMPS!!!

:blush: :pray:

Thank you so much @Growgrassblowglass and Mysterious Donating Party (you know who you are :wink: ) for enabling me to get this pollen out to y’all!

Looks like I have another thing on my weekend to-do list!

:sweat_smile:

22 Likes

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Haven’t gotten the chance to make my own seeds yet so I’m super thankful and looking forward to this pollen from an awesome bodhi strain!
Just popped some CSI 5150 TK x Chem 91, already thinking about hitting a branch with some of this pollen!

6 Likes

Please add yer flags I’m getting the pollen ready this week and want to assess my stamps required. :+1:

Once I make up the cards I’ll reach out for addresses y’all!

:hugs:

16 Likes