🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Got my pollen as well, thanks @Pigeonman! :grin:
As this is my first bit of pollen, I cant tell if its already cut with flour or not? Quite a nice amount in the baggie!

8 Likes

It will last longer in the freezer :raised_hands:
I hear it lasts only a few weeks in the fridge but much longer in a freezer.

Be sure to let it get back to room temp before you use it. I’m excited to see what you create !!

9 Likes

Yay! Thanks everyone for letting me know it’s all landing safe :smiley:

The pollen is uncut, there are 2 grains of rice each baggie but that’s it. If you are gonna store it and wanna use it more than once take out portions and defrost those at the time 24 hours before use outa your freezer.
:v:

13 Likes

My pollen just arrived yesterday, thanks @Pigeonman for the generosity! :clap::tophat::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

18 Likes

Mine arrived today, thank you!

8 Likes

Woohooo! Thank you MR. @Pigeonman ! Yogi dust was in the mailbox today, I appreciate you! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Received pollen today as well, thanks again!

6 Likes

Magic yellow canna dust came in the mail today. Thanks @Pigeonman :blush:

8 Likes

I also received a magic dust package in the mail, thanks at @Pigeonman

6 Likes

mine landed yesterday too! thanks alot @Pigeonman ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Oh boi! It’s in the negative C’s right now, there’s more snow on the ground than in December… but reading that all the dust is landing is warming my heart :smiley: :+1:

:hugs:

16 Likes

My dust is landing today as well, I have usps informed delivery so I can see what’s coming and I’m almost sure it’s your envelope! @Pigeonman

:pray::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I did want to acknowledge the cleverness of the card you sent. Very funny. Put it aside so I have an announcement card when the babies are due.

ETA: For anyone who didn’t get one… it was a baby shower announcement card.

13 Likes

Im glad someone got the joke!!

9 Likes

Received the pollen and wow it’s alot! Thank you!:+1::facepunch: looks in great health also. :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks again for the pollen @pigeonman !

Excellent choice in the baby shower card lololol

:v: :seedling:

5 Likes

Ok @Pigeonman , 180 packs of Yogi ready to go my brother. I do like the stickers, lol.

65 Likes

Damn that is truck load of pucks, wowzer. Stickers are awesome. Nice job

8 Likes

@DougDawson you’re killing it with love! Thank you so much for all your work for all of us!

:hugs:

14 Likes

That looks both awesome and hilarious at the same time. Nice work @DougDawson & @Pigeonman, thanks for being two incredibly generous OGers!

7 Likes