🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Those are awesome! Great work guys ! @DougDawson @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Those are so cool!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

It’s great that there are members like yourself @Pigeonman -( There are many, many more)

12 Likes

I 100% agree @hawkman it never ceases to amaze me the generosity and kindness of people here, i honestly don’t think there’s anywhere out there like this place, we have accumulated some of the most kind, giving people I’ve ever encountered, it really warms your heart. It’s literally helped me become more kind, generous and trusting, never mind instilling my faith in humanity. No joke I JUST had it happen to me again…. Truly amazing

20 Likes

Totally Awesome Gents youallOgers nice job , brilliant work pass It On seedsavers , loveIt…,justanotherseventiesoldFart …
Thanks , @Pigeonman @DougDawson all that f workings Buds For Bud ,killerGenes ,great Peeps
OverGrow The World , grow green…Peace…

10 Likes

Perfectly said. :v::heart:

8 Likes

i almost forgot i have some of this pollen in the freezer and i wanted to hit a branch of the 5150 TK x Chem 91 im growing from CSI right now! Day 21 of flower tomorrow so that should be pretty good time yah? im a bit nervous because i cant take the plants out of the tent so ill just paintbrush it with fans off and put a bag over it for a bit before spritzing with water i guess

12 Likes