Bonanza of Green

you can read this publication free - author BOG Seeds - if interested go to SeedsHereandNow go to BOG seeds and then click on “Bonanza of Green” - excellent information/read/simple - Got his straight from James Bean
cost of publication is $139.00 if interested (amazon)

3 Likes

Pretty sure bog posted that on OG for free…

18 Likes

can you find DJ Shorts breeding information at pdf ? thanskd , yea when I went back to site to finsih reading they wanrted me to “purchase” article. Thanks

1 Like

Looks like guitarzan already posted it here ^^

5 Likes

Thanks you very much for the information . When ever I want to read a publication free - will have to contact you !!! SO, So many publications out there - many are just junk and a picture show - need so serious content , all knowledge help !!! this old horse is learning something new but you can’t lead me to water !!! thanks again @HolyAngel //////// I better put my reading glasses on !!!

2 Likes

This is everything I have

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xtLDwe43j9O-KNKUfvx8VJXUk2xOk32-?usp=sharing

9 Likes

Thats an amazing folder. Thanks so much for that

3 Likes

second that – thanks for the great material >>>>>> Never to Old to Learn

3 Likes

I’m gonna bump this thread for new growers or anyone interested in this very extensive folder.
All open source :seedling:
Great job :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Now I understand your expertise in this matters ejem|nullxnull, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like