Bonsai seedlings? Wtaf?

So in the past 5 years I’ve started hundreds of seeds. You can see that from my post history.
I’m pretty comfortable popping seeds and caring for seedlings to get them up into real “plant” status and then on to maturity.

I’ve never seen anything like this…so I have no idea what’s going on.
2 of these are Australian Bastard Cannabis, 1 is Super Freak, and the “normal” one is an Early Iranian, just for scale. I have multiples of the SF and ABC, all popped at the same time, and all look exactly the same.

Group shot:

Super Freak:

ABC:

Any ideas on what’s going on here? I’ve got about a dozen of these, total, but I don’t think the long term outlook for these is very good.

Any help/ideas appreciated.

8 Likes

You’re good @Lobstah . They are mutant strains and supposed to grow like that.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

They are getting freaky. Enjoy!

1 Like

Almost looks like the Dooligah its got ABC in it it grows leaves that look like that grows really cool curly q tight buds

1 Like

Thanks, all.

I was getting ready to dump about 15-20 seedlings thinking I had some weird fungus in my soil or I popped them under a bad moon :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Whered you find the ABC?
I love those weird mutants!

They look ok dont trash them till you smoke em lol

@wizdom has played with the ABC and Freakshow

2 Likes

There was a nice ABC Reproduction a while back. Let me ease back into the “Og Swing of Things”, I’ll send you some. Remind me Early March, if still interested. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Did you source part of your medium from a farm? I had some tomatoes last year that did something similar. I used a little horse manure as compost is the only thing I could figure.

They’re fine, aside from the crispy tips on the Superfreak, that’s how they’re supposed to look. They grow slowly, be patient with them. It’s been my luck that all I’ve gotten have been males but, long petioles and a “bushy” leaf pattern are typical. Find the thread with “Giant Dooligah”. I’m considering popping some Berry Freak in my next round.

Oooh! Lots of airflow from multiple directions if possible.

2 Likes

Just a quick update…

Super Freak starting to look a bit more like it should…

But a long ways from normal…LOL

4 Likes