Bonsai tools wanted

Looking to make a trade or something for some bonsai tools, pliers, knob cutters, trimmers, etc. Have some good packs I won’t get too. Dm me as well as lmk here, I have been getting into bonsai for the past few years. And now have come to realize I need the correct tools. Would also trade for bonsai pots.

7 Likes

14 Likes

@HumblePie420 you have any extra tools bud? Read you have been practicing bonsai for a while.

1 Like

I got a bonsai kit on Amazon for 20$ it came with seeds and a little tool kit. All the seeds failed lol if I didn’t just leave for work I could have sent them to ya lol.
I yanked a tiny maple out of the ground last year to try an bonsai lol I’m thinking I should just buy a proper bonsai already sprouted

1 Like

That would be appreciated kindly

1 Like

Do you know what they are by any chance?

1 Like

Are you in a rush for them? I won’t get back for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Nope not at all

1 Like

Give me a sec, I will check my Amazon purchases and see if I can find what all came in it

1 Like

Awesome I really appreciate this. Thank you

1 Like

Np. It’s not in my past purchases anymore but it is just a little pouch with shears, tiny scissors, a brush and something else I can’t remember. I can send pics when I get back to make sure it’s what you want. Send me a message in 21 days to remind me though. I seam to forget things past a week lol

1 Like

Sounds good thanks!

1 Like

Still looking to trade for any tools.!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :wrench:

1 Like

Looking to trade a pack for something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/vouiu-6-Piece-Bonsai-Concave-Scissors/dp/B0C697LXSK/ref=asc_df_B0C697LXSK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693713553088&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12705802139231057112&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033285&hvtargid=pla-2188609289418&psc=1&mcid=c1eb28096eac3f6382d10fd69330ff09&gad_source=1

1 Like

A lil bonsai grand daddy purple I played with lol🤣 thing was only like a foot tall

4 Likes

I’m out of likes… But wanted to say… Beautiful, and beautiful starecase

1 Like

Why thank you :blush:

Bump. Plus some beans

Bump plus some beans

Hey there bud I recieved your mail thank you,… ps people I need bonsai tools!!! Lmk if you have any you would trade for beanage. Dm me drop a tag. I’m looking for pots as well. Specifically bonsai pots, not looking for the plastic kind. Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like