Non-Cannabis Seed Exchange - veg's, flowers, fruits, etc

:cherry_blossom: :sweet_potato: :tulip: :banana: :seedling: :rose: :sunflower: :green_apple: :herb: :white_flower: :bouquet: :cherries: :tangerine:

And so it begins…

Post your seed wishlists, offers, giveaways etc., open to all OG users, all regular forum rules apply. :nerd: :clipboard:

Happy growing!

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

I’ll only use a small portion of these, except the lemon balm, and will gladly trade for wildflowers, “exotic things”, & interesting offers. :smile:

The 4 retail packs are from rareseeds.com and the honey-dew melon i have a shitload of–are from a grocery store produce. :grin: They did great here in Sacramento.

Also have: madagascar castor bean, hollyhock, blackeeyed-susan-VINE

edit/update 2/9/19

@Scissor-Hanz @Heritagefarms I’ll split these between you guys, I’ve got a live but struggling volunteer from last year :grin: and they produce seed if pollinators are around. I didn’t get the 15’ growth I’d hoped for hehe but the native soil here is not exactly “super soil”. PM me the info & I’ll mail next week.

Also have Delonix Regia aka “flame tree” seeds brought from Nicaragua by a friend:

I had trouble with germination; they need scarification I think.

And these are Wisteria from N. Calif. but I believe they are the purple Chinese/Sinensis type. They start slowly and take years to develop a tree:

@Jellypowered
:hot_pepper: Also have found my no-name Vietnamese hot peppers & Italian hot/sweet… any interest in trials? :sweat_smile:

:v:

8 Likes

I have a few thousand Virginia tobacco seeds if anyone is interested

13 Likes

It’s gonna be a minute for me to catalog all my shit… lol
I went a little seed crazy.

Wildflowers off the top of my head though Mexican evening primrose…

4 Likes

Seed List.pdf (403.1 KB)

Someone let me know if this worked

3 Likes

Yep it worked well. :sunny:

3 Likes

I’d make you an offer for those,:evergreen_tree: Shoot me a PM.
-:scissors:

2 Likes

Hey brother,every year this time,I forget to find tobacco seeds,what would you like in return?,I’m up in Canada, would love to plant a personal tobacco crop, peace

4 Likes

I have Chinese mother wort seeds I would trade for other medicinal plant seed or fresh paw paw seeds,also have a few extra blue Hubbard sqaush seeds and ashwaganda

2 Likes

Also have some korean melon seed probebly quite a few others, will look threw my seed collection
@cannabissequoia interested in the watermelon and castor bean seed

1 Like

Really just need them out of my seed container to fit more cannabis seeds nothing wanted in return.
Swing me a pm with your addy and i will get them in the mail.

3 Likes

(bump) :blush: I’ve updated my original post with new stuff.

:v:

4 Likes

My grandmother had some Chiltepin plants in her backyard in San Antonio since the ‘50s or ‘60s. Mostly wild propagated by birds, but there were a couple that she took care of on the porch. My folks have been carrying around some of the dried peppers in a gerber baby food jar in the fridge since the early ‘80s. Everywhere we moved those peppers moved with us. My folks finally settled down in Brazos County, Texas and planted some of the seeds, and they actually sprouted! They gave me a bunch of the dried peppers from those plants, so I’ve got some seeds that I can share if anybody wants some.

Fun fact: the Chiltepin is the only chile native to the US and is actually protected in some national parks.

Here’s some of the peppers I’ve got

10 Likes

Good evening all,I live up in Alberta Canada,and would like to start working towards growing all our veg/definitely as much of it as possible, starting from scratch,my physical health is coming along,and I am planning on expanding my work load,of course I’m careful not to over due it hehe,it’s all so exciting though,and I’m very stubborn,damn ,so I’m up and open to trying various veg,herbs,I love heat and flavor, and believe food should be delicious/addictive, wholesome and nutritious,I don’t have any thing in place yet, mostly the will to do the work nessecary,I am extremely drivin ,at least that’s the direction I aim to lean,I have quite a bit of seeds that I’ve been able to collect,I guess I am most looking for peppers any and all,I will try them,also any seasonings that may finsh ,I’m pretty sure I can pick up some things at the end of the month,I will be fashioning a greenhouse/cold frames, indoor start,as I’ve said what ever I have to do I will,I know from experience that I can break earth one shovel full at a time,as that’s the only way I have so far ,I’ve broken a few plots in my day,and while in worse shape,but this is my year,to help my self(labor),and to do it in the healthiest possible way for all! I’ve invited a couple family members and family friends to get involved, just like the last few years,I’m just going to have to lead by example,I hope you are all are having a great day and pray your gardens are healthy and flourishing, spring is only just around the corner
Peace and love yeah!

3 Likes

I absolutely love it! Good for you! My huge backyard was a wreck last summer. I have transformed the soil back there slowly but surely over the last few seasons. Bit by bit. It’s still a work in progress, but I have planted a lot of stuff that’s starting to come up now and have a greenhouse full of seedlings getting ready to be transplanted into the transformed veggie patch. That old 400 sq ft plot of dirt is now full of actual soil worthy of planting in. It has been a huge ongoing project in which a lot of shoveling was involved. However, it has been life changing and crazy gratifying! The best medicine for my depression EVER! I went super slow, but consistently. I highly recommend it!

4 Likes

Yes! I believe it! Motion relieves pressure! You Rock @Meesh! You are very much an inspiration to me! And loving the community feel here!
Edit:it may be motion relieves tension! Haha,either way!

2 Likes

I have lots of castor beans around here somewhere, I think they are a cool looking plant.

4 Likes

I’d like to try to grow tobacco. My granny had a tobacco farm in KY when I was little and I was always intrigued by the drying barns. Who knew I’d be using them for cannabis. Lol I FN wish

3 Likes

I do have heirloom dill, and garlic. I think they are heirloom, they have been coming up by themselves for 50+yrs. I also have sweet basil, white pumpkin, and castor beans. My pole beans are a few yrs old not sure if they will still sprout. So if anyone is interested just let me know

6 Likes

What growing conditions does Dill like?

:evergreen_tree: too tired for dildo jokes

4 Likes