BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

The ones I use for the co-op have a 1" diameter, those ones have a 1.8" diameter. They are really cool but way to much wasted space for my liking.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I can do labels with your logo on them.
Just show me the specifics and I’ll get them done

12 Likes

@DougDawson
Yeh they’re same thickness as the pucks you use I believe. But they are certainly larger diameter.
I only use these because they’re the ones I found cheap online.

@Hotrods_and_hounds

You can get smaller diameter coin cases similar to this, just search on Ebay is probably easiest way. Look for “plastic coin case”.

:v:

5 Likes

I have a few of them myself. I like them but in some cases they restrict the number of packs one can send. That’s my only complaint about them. They are good for sending more volume of seeds though. When I started as a co-op distributor I want to order the ones Sebring uses but settled on the 1" ones as even they have way more room than needed.

6 Likes

Oh sweeeeet! You are awesome @Bobgrows

2 Likes

That’s what they are huh? Just coin cases. Very cool I like the look very much . I have some ideas for the big ones too. Nice!

2 Likes

So I think I got to the bottom of my struggles, flushed the crap out of everything, went back to my old nutes and within a day or two you can see them thriving again, root mass is exploding, true green is coming back to all and I couldn’t be happier

51 Likes

Growth at the nodes has started to EXPLODE and they are moving at an astronomical rate!

41 Likes

Leaf mutation

35 Likes

Color looks really good and very uniformed, glad you turned them around so fast and they are again thriving. :ok_hand::hugs::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

The leaf size/shape on a bunch of these super excites me! Gonna be some monster fans/suns!

7 Likes

Plants are exploding, looking much better, what do you think the issue was with the new nutes?

2 Likes

Not sure tbch, but I better get it figured out cuz I have maybe 2-3 Fertigation left of cultured then I’m out, and guess what I have a shit ton of…. Yup blended :man_facepalming:t2: REALLY hoping I can swing something else ASAP but it’s not looking good AT ALL smh it’s literally giving me vicious anxiety just thinking about it! :confounded:

4 Likes

It will be ok :ok_hand: got the utmost confidence in you! :wink::facepunch::+1::v:

1 Like

I’m glad you do . Thank you :pray:t3:

Just dm me all the npk ratios of all the nutes you have

No need for names just ratios and if they are complete or just supliments

Easy : )

6 Likes

Will do once I’m home , trying my ass off to get the three jacks items you guys use so I can rest easy , tired of this shit. Way more stress than it’s worth @ifish

2 Likes

How is Jack’s compared to maxibloom? Might try some Jack’s.

The only thing special about jacks is the ratios are good

If you can find similar ratios else where that’s good too
Or mix to to get close to the ratios , that’s good too

Once you understand the thinking and penny drops you will kick yourself : )

On how easy and simple it is

Numbers don’t have to be exact

It’s about what to push and at what stage to push it

9 Likes

Jack’s used to be crazy cheap. That was its huge bonus. Now it’s just another expensive bag of fertilizer most places.

2 Likes