BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I would just add the Canadian ones to the next box. Easy peasy.

7 Likes

Seems to be the OG norm! And I love it

4 Likes

Feeling is mutual! I’m always happy to help out a brother. You’ve been very kind to me too.

I’ll have a look at pricing, these didn’t work out the cheapest, but I ordered 47 (the minimum for the customer size/shape) and they sent me 60, so that brought the individual price down a little.
With the customer sticker and the plastic puck, works out at 63p per unit.

:v:

15 Likes

Inspired to spread the love, by people like yourself!

:v:

9 Likes

How does one get some of these Orange beans? Looks awesome

2 Likes

Rare outdoor pic

(Jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: though it is rare to get the free deepAI web program to give me exactly what i ask for, so rare pic stil true)

16 Likes

Usually once seeds make an appearance there’ll be a signup posted.

7 Likes

I am in for donating towards shipping also! Willing to 3d print cases if someone has a file for a good one, or just make one in cad.

6 Likes

When the time comes please let me know, also happy to spread some stamp love.

3 Likes

Those are awesome @SonsOfAvery wow, even cooler than I thought!

1 Like

These look wicked and 0.67p ($1.12 CAD) is a really good deal for not a large order. I’ll bet they get cheaper as you buy more.

2 Likes

I should have Shiskaberry seeds left over when i finish with the US distribution. Hit me up in November/December and I’ll send a pack your way.

11 Likes

Much MUCH respect @PineTarBastard :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Will I still be able to get in also, sucks it wont be a co[op but thats fine too Faster seeds in our hands, if it goes well
I hope Im in too

1 Like

As long as all goes well I’ll have EVERYONE covered, don’t worry guys. This is for Useful and his fans! And those who missed out

19 Likes

I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to see the next round of pictures. You 🫵 @TopShelfTrees1 are really doing Useful a GR8 job honoring him with this grow. I am sure he would see the justice just as we all do. Way to go BRO! :facepunch::+1::tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

That is very cool of you! Thank you.

@SonsOfAvery where did you get those pucks they look hella cool!!

1 Like

Those things are cool but way to bulky for my purposes.

2 Likes

Are they a lot bigger brother @DougDawson ? Never thought of that, they sure do look cool though, even for seed companies etc. looks profesh :wink:

2 Likes