3 Likes

Yeah, reduce the ratios…cant remember what thats actually called…got it…lol
Simplify

1 Like

Is it complete ? All micros etc ?

I think so…its got ca, MG, and all this…looks pretty well rounded

So it’s good for after stretch w3

W4- w5 we want to up feed ratio to 1/4/4 ish plus raise ec by 50 ppm

Keep ppm /ec of 1/3/3 the same but then top it up with pk13/14 an extra 50 ppm or 0.1 in Rez

N stays the same in Rez but we pushin p an k even harder for flower

2 Likes

Haha too stoned

4 Likes

I use Jack’s, much prefer it over liquid nutrients. I use roughly equal parts A/B, no C, with silica and fulvic in HP Promix. Easiest regiment I’ve tried and plants have never looked better.

2 Likes

Good breeder.

1 Like

Wait til those are all flowering. The rancid orange will smack you in the face. Not sure if you’ve run em before but it’s def some strong orange. I just found 3 last chem 4 x boo in my vault. I thought I popped em all.

2 Likes

I’ve actually got some of those too, I have grown these before just not nearly as many, excited to see the different expressions for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah. I know with 2-3 of em at a time the smell stood out over other strains. I’m sure that crowd is gonna be pretty loud Useful had some good strains. Like all of em were good. I have a chem d x choc d cut now that’s like sweet almost fruity with hint of earthy coffee bean dirt type dank

5 Likes

Ooh that sounds delicious! I couldn’t agree more , everything I’ve smoked or grown from him I enjoyed. I’ll admit I like the orange on dank much better than straight orange.

8 Likes

Yours look great! Got this little baby BOO going. A cute little ball. 50 days from seed :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Awesome @HorseBadorites not looking too shabby either . Very cool we can compare expressions

8 Likes

Are you seeing many? I’ve only grown out a few BOO’s, and they have been remarkably similar. Your harem looks pretty homogeneous to me :slight_smile: Pretty work!

5 Likes

Definitely seeing 4 or 5 different expressions, especially in shape, structure , leaf morphology. Last time we had this dank, almost black cut that was quite potent to boot im really hoping to find her again, or perhaps something even better :crossed_fingers:t3: thank you :pray:t3:

25 Likes